Esteemed Contributor

Re: Adoptions to be final in November!

@Love my grandkids  Oh, she is a blister.  My niece gets 2 outfits out for her to chose from.  One day after getting dressed one day  the little diva went in her room and reappeared in a tank top, a play dress up tutu and cowboy boot, looked at my niece and said "I do it."  My niece said they were at home that day and let her wear it.  You have to pick your battles.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Love this our grandkids appear too in wonderful arrays of clothes.  

Grandson insists on wearing cowboy boots on wrong feet.  When I suggested they would hurt his feet put them on the right feet his reply - they hurt the same both ways so it is o.k. Nana.  Gotta love them.

Congratulations re adoptions and good luck with surgery.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 She sounds like a firecracker! And it sounds like she's just learning to find out what she likes to wear, nuttin' wrong with that! Glad her mom is easygoing, after all, it's only clothes.

Like we tried to tell oldsters in the 60's about boys with long hari, which I STILL like, "it's only hair."

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan the first time?  My poor Mother about had a case of the vapors about their hair.