Esteemed Contributor

Adoptions to be final in November!

My niece and her husband have been foster parents to 2 of her husband's relative's kids..  They are 2 and 4.  They have had the kids since the 2 yr. old was a baby.  The adoptions will be on National Adoption Day in November.

It was nice to get some nice news for a change. I had planned to go watch the proceedings but my knee surgery is 3 days before and I will just be out of the hospital.

I don't know how my niece does it. They have 2 boys that are now 13 and 14, and 2 very young ones. It keeps her and her DH on their toes. lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Adoptions to be final in November!

That is wonderful. Congratualtions. 

And, good luck on the surgery.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1   they are so flippen cute.  4 yr. old boy never stops talking, ever.  2 yr. old girl has 2 phrases. No and I do it.  She loves shoes and anything hair related.  Bows, headbands, barretts.

Let me tell you, with 3 brothers she can hold her own.

Honored Contributor

That is wonderful news for your family..your niece and her dh are wonderful and blessed.I was also blessed to adopt my son as a baby and I have always felt honored to be his mom.

Respected Contributor

what beautiful news! 

Trusted Contributor

Love seeing good news.  Wishing the whole family a lifetime of love and happiness!

Honored Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS to them....Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I’m so happy for everyone. Congratulations. 

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2Blessings on all of them, and on you for sharing such joyous news.  This should lift your spirits as you head into surgery and recovery!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 They sound just scrumptious! And bless those lovely people for adopting these two little ones.

I'm still laughing at "I do it."  Sounds like my younger GD when she was a tot.