Super Contributor

Have a rip roaring brawl, knock yourselves out, I don't care. Really, I quit caring. Have at it and enjoy yourselves. Sincerely have a blast.

Respected Contributor
Please try to refrain from being pretentious
Respected Contributor

Re: Adding wood to the fire

[ Edited ]

@lovescats wrote:
Please try to refrain from being pretentious

Valued Contributor

OMG is this post for real???? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  so stupid

Honored Contributor
This may be the "new" forum, but it's no different than the old one in that "suggesting" or flat out insisting, either one, that people should/should not do whatever is never well-received. The OP is being received in the new forum exactly as it would have been received in the old one. Posting obtusely yet in-your-face about something that 95% of readers know nothing about (or care) is annoying in itself. Combine that with nannying and you're getting the usual responses. New or old, makes no difference.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Maybe it's me....I'm sure it is.

I'm reading the OP to say, it posters are trying to hash something out, it's best not to add to their conversation....hence "adding wood to the fire". 

I have to agree....if posters are tying to get things straightened out pile ons do not help the situation.

Why don't you just start another thread to air your concerns or differences with the original 2 posters?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

@violann wrote:
Mia Culpa, Mia MAXIMA Culpa! I have NO idea what this means, but just in case I'm doing it, I thought I'd better apologize.......

it's said in the Catholic mass in Latin...........through my fault, through my fault, through by great fault.......you strike your chest when you say it.........it's like saying I accept the blame and it's my fault..................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

I didn't see anybody working anyithng out, all I saw was mean posts.

Now if the whole board wants to stay out of everyone elses fights, that'd be great... but I haven't seen that happen here in 10 yrs that I've been posting 

Honored Contributor

Where's my secret decoder ring?

Respected Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

I didn't see anybody working anyithng out, all I saw was mean posts.

Now if the whole board wants to stay out of everyone elses fights, that'd be great... but I haven't seen that happen here in 10 yrs that I've been posting 

Oh....I didn't see what was going on....I was trying to interpret the post.  

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy