Super Contributor

Please try to refrain from  getting intermingled in a thread or content that is clearly addressing someone you aren't. If you think your buddy cannot type or think for her/himself you are wrong and it starts a grand pile on.

And when someone who is usually calm and enjoying the forum posts something differently, maybe angrily, maybe even impulsively, please consider that poster has a good reason that you may not be privy to and stay out of it. But for the most part the reason is known and the buddy system just gets in the way and it turns into a fray. I will be glad to stay out of your business with others as well.Robot wink Terrible emoties by the way.

Honored Contributor

Huh?

Super Contributor

It's jumping in when people talking only to each other are already heated, it just adds wood to the fire and it goes up in flames and talking goes out of control.

Respected Contributor

Sorry this is a public board, if you want to post privately to someone else you need a different venue.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor
I agree with the OP.

The ones jumping in are using someone's else's discussion as an excuse to air their grievances while looking to be seen as above the fray.

Really middle school mentality, imo.
Trusted Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
I agree with the OP.

The ones jumping in are using someone's else's discussion as an excuse to air their grievances while looking to be seen as above the fray.

Wait, LIla Belle.  You just chastized me in another post for saying some posters (I didn't name anyone) were acting like kindergartners.  You said calling people kindergartners put me in the same class.

Yet here you are, comparing posters to middle schoolers.  Hmmmmm.  Double standard, don't you think?

Respected Contributor

@CardinalGirl wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:
I agree with the OP.

Wait, LIla Belle.  You just chastized me in another post for saying some posters (I didn't name anyone) were acting like kindergartners.  You said calling people kindergartners put me in the same class.

Yet here you are, comparing posters to middle schoolers.  Hmmmmm.  Double standard, don't you think?

LOL, well it's a do as I say, not as I do world.  Smiley Wink

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

@CardinalGirl wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:
I agree with the OP.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not misprepensenting myself or trying to elevate myself.. This forum is what it is.

Esteemed Contributor

So just to clarify, since this whole thread seems to be a "private" thread about something that happened and most posters know nothing about, the rest of us should just not post here at all?  We aren't allowed to ask questions, or post anything?  I just want to be clear on where I'm "not allowed" to post. 

I thought this was a public board.

Honored Contributor
Mia Culpa, Mia MAXIMA Culpa! I have NO idea what this means, but just in case I'm doing it, I thought I'd better apologize.......