Honored Contributor

Re: AUG 18th -- ROBERT REDFORD IS 79

I fell in love with SundanceHeart and Hubbell.Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They are both in the movie Spy Game.  They do not play father and son though.

Esteemed Contributor

I am another member of the Dark Haired Man Club, but Robert Redford is the exception.

I thought he was extremely se*xy in Indecent Proposal. Rich, handsome, caring and kind. What more could a woman ask for? Demi was married to Woody Harrelson. If I were Demi, I would have dumped Woody in a New York minute! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

There had to have been something in the water back when Robert Redford, Paul Newman, and Gary Cooper were born.  Never aged and always could make a woman's heart just stop beating. 

79 Wow!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

I am another member of the Dark Haired Man Club, but Robert Redford is the exception.

I thought he was extremely se*xy in Indecent Proposal. Rich, handsome, caring and kind. What more could a woman ask for? Demi was married to Woody Harrelson. If I were Demi, I would have dumped Woody in a New York minute! 

OMG, I forgot about that movie ....  and YES, I agree, no woman in her right mind would choose Woody Harrelson over Robert Redford ...... give me a break!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Still looks great!  Well, you know - for a blonde.  Smiley Happy  I also like dark hair and eyes.  But he is one pretty hot blonde dude.

Today is my father's birthday.  He's 83.  I was talking to him on the phone and we were discussing how old we are and how, since both of us always looked younger than we were, it's weird how the insides can be so different from the outside.

I had told him how I still (and it's been over 9 months!) I STILL cannot relate to being 60.  I said I just don't get it.  It doesn't seem real.

He said 'hey I can't imagine being somebody whose DAUGHTER is 60!'.  Ha!  Loved that POV and it made my not relating to being 60 seem smaller.  Smiley Happy