Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: AUG 18th -- ROBERT REDFORD IS 79

He sure has been a role model in movies and in real life ,i have liked how  he   has aged naturely.Heart

I saw on tv recently about a new movie that is out now/or will be soon.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I agree he still is a very handsome man. Only thing I would change? He needs a better toupe for sure.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the eye candy this morning.

I think The Way We Were is probably my favorite movie of his followed closely by All The President's Men.

The movie he made with Jennifer  Lopez and Morgan Freeman about the bear is pretty good.  It's probably the best thing Jennnifer Lopez has made since Selena.  She had solid acting models to help elevate her performance.

I don't think I got into Butch Cassidy or his other movie with Paul very much.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, he is the only actor who was my fantasy man.  If I met him in an elevator, I would "do" him in a skinny minute!!

Respected Contributor

I've always preferred men with dark hair but I will make an exception for RR. He's a wonderful actor and quite handsome... I like that he doesn't need to alter his face with cosmetic surgery.....he's just fine with aging and I like that about him.

Valued Contributor

IMHO he is the most beautiful man ever to walk the earth!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He will always be "The Great Gatsby" to me. I could watch that movie over and over and over.....

Respected Contributor

I too, usually prefer dark haired men, but Robert Redford is the big exception for me.  I love the 4th pic--white T shirt and messy hair.  Yum!  He's masculine without being over the top macho. 

I loved The Horse Whisperer.  The photography was stunning and the story was so bitter sweet.  I read the book and it ended quite differently from the movie, but I was OK with it.  

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Loved him in Barefoot in the Park.. hope no one minds this silly gif..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

He was my heart throb in the late 70's into the 80's..... He and Brad Pitt are so much alike  in many ways with their  personality to help the world. Love them both.

I think Robert Redford and Brad Pitt would be great as a father and son in some movie .....   not sure who would  then make a good son for Brad,  but these two together would be a delight to watch!   Heart