Regular Contributor

Hi Carmie--a while back I asked for help navigating the Medicare system and just wanted to say thank you again for all your help and support. It was very confusing at first but with your help and some research that I did I was able to figure the best plan for me. Your kindness is very much appreciated. Thanks again and blessings to you and your family! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@donniesmom  That is SO sweet of you to acknowlege her help!

Regular Contributor

Hi lovemygrands! Thanks for saying that. She is a sweetheart who went above and beyond to help a stranger. She is always so helpful to a lot of us posters. So often we can come across some not so nice comments so I always like to acknowledge the kind people here on the boards. I can see you are a kind person too! Thanks again for your comment. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@donniesmom You are right about Carmie. I enjoy reading her posts.

Super Contributor

Glad you found help on these boards to learn your way to choosing Medicare coverage.

Just a heads up that Open Enrollment is coming Oct 15-Dec 5  

Part D drug plans can totally change each calendar year.  So do your Part D search on Medicare.gov during Open Enrollment to see the best Plan D for you in 2020.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie ...

Regular Contributor

Hi diku--thanks for the reminder. I just went on Medicare in July so I'm still a newbie LOL and there is always room for advise or help. Take care. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

A well deserved thread for a poster who is always so generous with her knowledge. I have learned a lot from Carmie. We are still using my husband's company's insurance but will be starting in December with Medicare.

Thank you @donniesmom for your thread!