Regular Contributor

I am wondering why there are so many argan oil shows today.  They are boring once a day is enough.  The argan oil is not a TVS.

Honored Contributor

@apple blossom wrote:

I am wondering why there are so many argan oil shows today.  They are boring once a day is enough.  The argan oil is not a TVS.

@I am appleblossom

Apparently because the QVC Programmer feels that it wouldnt be a weekend (either Saturday or Sunday) without Argan Oil...........I guess they don't like variety......Woman Frustrated

P.S.  I do NOT watch and DO turn the channel!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It seems like she's on QVC every day several times a day.

Respected Contributor

Everyone needs a hobby.

JM gets to be on QVC & sell ARGan oil. And, make money.

Some people get to complain about it.

Something for everyone!

Trusted Contributor

I know - It seems like that to me as well.  Every time I turn on QVC they are presenting Argon Oil.  There is only so much you can say about this product.  Does QVC own stock? Josie Maran is darling but couldn't we save Argon Oil for the beauty shows?  This product is overexposed.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
Amazon Eva Hanson 100% Argan Oil Cold Pressed! 4 oz 21.00 💁
Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

Everyone needs a hobby.

JM gets to be on QVC & sell ARGan oil. And, make money.

Some people get to complain about it.

Something for everyone!

@Dusty1

And some people's hobby is to snark at those that want to give QVC an opinion Woman Wink   QVC's revenues havent been so hot for the last couple years, maybe they should listen to feedback from their current customers ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I get Pura d'or 100% Pure Oganic Argan Oil 4 oz on CVS, when they send me a 30% off coupon & free shipping.

It's $19.99 regularly, so it's $14 on sale. 

It's nice oil......