Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Mine isn't in there Thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

Not surprised by some of the cars on the list.  

Respected Contributor

IMO, the most deadly cars are those with texters at the wheel!  gaah.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting. Some weren't surprises, but I was kind of surprised at the Nisan Titan. That was the only truck on there. Wonder whats up with that?

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  I used to have a Ford Focus that I purchased the first year they made them, 2000, I was in an accident when a guy was driving at night in the rain with no lights and t- boned me when I pulled out in front of him.

After he hit me, he went over 300 feet before he could stop, he was going that fast.  He tried to say it was my fault, but I had two witnesses ( strangers)  and police accident investigator proved he had no lights on.  He was sited and fined.

Thank goodness, my granddaughter who was in a car seat in the back and I who was wearing a seat belt were not hurt.  My car, however, was totaled.  We were lucky.

The car I drive now is not on that list.

Thanks for posting.  It's helpful if anyone is looking to buy a new car.

Honored Contributor

Wow, several were a Ford.  We have friends who only buy a Ford because they have a cousin with a dealership who gives them a cut on the price.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Yikes!  I used to have a Ford Focus that I purchased the first year they made them, 2000, I was in an accident when a guy was driving at night in the rain with no lights and t- boned me when I pulled out in front of him.

After he hit me, he went over 300 feet before he could stop, he was going that fast.  He tried to say it was my fault, but I had two witnesses ( strangers)  and police accident investigator proved he had no lights on.  He was sited and fined.

Thank goodness, my granddaughter who was in a car seat in the back and I who was wearing a seat belt were not hurt.  My car, however, was totaled.  We were lucky.

The car I drive now is not on that list.

Thanks for posting.  It's helpful if anyone is looking to buy a new car.

I'm glad you both were OK, @Carmie

I was in an accident years ago when DD was 6, on my way to pick her up from school.

I was hit by a much larger car that barrelled through a stop sign while reading a business report.  My car spun out of control and wrapped around a cement light post... totaled.

I couldn't get out of the car, the guy who hit me got the door opened and called for help.  I bled a lot , concussion, etc. but I made it Smiley Happy