Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE ORDER FROM WAYFAIR?

Last year I purchased a mid century modern media cabinet from Wayfair. It looks and is described exactly like one sold by west elm for quite a bit more than for what Wayfair was selling it. It arrived completely assembled on time and very well packaged.  Also ordered 2 lamps. I have never had an issue with Wayfair. Their customer service is great. I don't remember having to provide my email to view their website.  

Respected Contributor

Wayfair, Birch Lane and Joss and Main are all owned by the same company. Sometimes the same item is priced differently by these companies so I always check all three sites before ordering. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I went to their site to look for patio furniture and they want you to provide your email before you can even enter the site.  Not interested in getting junk mail from them.  I can't believe you aren't able to just browse. 

@Biftu @50Mickey   I never entered my email until I was placing my order.  I hate when that happens on a site and I don't enter mine just for browsing.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have ordered several things from Wayfair. 

A lazy boy leather chair, lamp sets, two adustable bed bases most recently. I have never had a problem and we have always been very pleased with the customer service. 

Honored Contributor

My DD has ordered several pieces of furniture from Wayfair; a padded headboard, coffee table, blanket chest, etc. all arrived quickly and in good condition. Quality seems very good.