Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING ON TO CHARTER

Spectrum email?  I have been attempting off and on today and it keeps coming back to the sign in page.  I enter my username and password.  It acts like it is taking me there and then it comes back to the sign in page again with the password box is empty.  I renenter and it does the whole thing over again.

Anyone else?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING ON TO CHARTER

I'm having a different problem with Spectrum today. 

I'm not able to get all the stations.  One of the stations is Bravo, so I guess no Housewives tonight!

Trusted Contributor

Having issues for weeks with them.  Internet dropping, going offfline, and buffering. Bought new router. Had outside lines checked.  Had them give us a new modem.  Still having some issues.When we try to watch Spectrum Live tv on the computer same problems. 

Respected Contributor

I absolutely loathe Spectrum. My HOA has a contract with them for TV, so I have to pay for it whether I use it or not. The "on-demand" feature hasn't worked in MONTHS, and they continue to deny that there is a problem, even though I've shown them photos of the error message that comes up on the screen. The picture also pixalates often and sometimes freezes. If it were up to me, I'd drop them in a heartbeat and just go with streaming through my Fire Stick. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

The rep told me that I wasn't the first person that was having a problem because I was using internet explorer.  She had to take control of my computer and was able to fix it by using Google Chrome.  She didn't know "why" this was happening and that perhaps it would be corrected.  I haven't tried to go on today yet. 

We just got back from "down south" and were on seasonal.  I haven't had enough of a chance to see if there are other problems going on. Woman SadWoman Surprised

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs   That is a great suggestion.  I always have issues printing and using programs with internet explorer both at work and home.  I just use Google Chrome and the majority of the time, the issue is resolved. 

Try logging off and restarting the computer too.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

They have changed how the email looks and I am still trying to get used to it. Put in your normal password...when it takes you to the next page, click on the underlined sentence that says “ view on browser” or something like that. The inbox page looks different but it works the same. I just have not been able to open any links that come up in my messages.