Frequent Contributor

I agree. Her eyes look black. Not a good look.

New Contributor

I LOVE Antonella!! Every time I see her as the host I stop immediately and watch this amazing woman! She makes me laugh, laugh, laugh. She is the real thing, so genuine, and so full of fun each time she is on set. I am watching her right now on QVC2 with Louis  Dell'Olio and I tell ya she is a hoot. She is the best!!

New Contributor

I think Antonella looks better as a brunette. As a blonde, she looks like she is trying to be a teenager. Not very becoming with her skin tone. She is so beautiful in her natural hairstyle and color. And her personality is precious. 

Trusted Contributor

She certainly is a gem,love watching her,funny,sweet an special.

Honored Contributor

NYgirl,

Like you, I believe Antonella's best look is as a brunette.  If she has grey hair emerging, then I think she should go for highlights rather than a totally blonde head of hair in a desire to hide the grey.

She is such an engaging woman.  Methinks management tried to rework her, and not to her or their advantage.

Please bring back the original Antonella.

Respected Contributor

I think the older posts on this thread (mine included) refer to when Antonella had started wearing bangs and a slightly sleeker hairstyle. She was still a brunette at that point, and I thought she looked great. I will admit that I am not a fan of the blonde hair on her.

Honored Contributor

Antonella is the real deal. 

I caught her the other day (night?) with the Honora pearl presentation.  I had not seen her in a while but I like her blonde hair.

I'd like to have lunch with her-I'll bet she is just as funny and nice in person.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh