Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

It's a wig,I'll bet.

That was my first impression, too.  What do you think, @Oznell?

I really liked the new look though.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure she is a very nice lady. I just can't stand to watch her on the presentations, although at least she doesn't laugh constantly through presentations as she once did.

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I'm sure she is a very nice lady. I just can't stand to watch her on the presentations, although at least she doesn't laugh constantly through presentations as she once did.

I like Antonella, but didn't enjoy that show.  I really notice that some hosts have developed  an over-reliance on the models for conversation.  Antonella used to manage a show on her own with seeming ease.   In the case of this denim and co show, Antonella was going on about the model's eyes and how they sparkle as just one example.  The focus on personal attributes of the model actually got a little creepy.    

Regular Contributor

I loved to watch Antonella also.  She is bright and perky.

Super Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ANTONELLA ❤️❤️❤️

Me Too @January121!!!

Love her enthusiasm! I also agree her new hairstyle is pretty!

Honored Contributor

@tansy @hollysunshine

It's not a wig, it's Antonella's own hair.  She has mentioned that before when asked about her hair on her FB page. 

In addition she graciously showed all through her hair yesterday during the TSV Hairmax presentation because she said she is so worried because she has lost hair all over her head, and especially around the hairline.  She racked her hair with her fingers, and parted her hair several times to show her own experience.  She said that's why she finally went to wearing bangs, to cover her hair loss in front.

Esteemed Contributor

That is definitely not a wig.  She has gobs of hair.  Wish she would give half of it to me Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I like Antonella's new look. Though her bangs may be a bit too long, she is constantly moving them to the side  I enjoy Antonella's shows because I laugh with her!! But I don't enjoy her food presentations - just gets too sloppy!!

Respected Contributor

@January121    I agree with you 100%...what more is there to say about Antonella...such a doll and full of humor!  Genuine pleasure to watch...