Honored Contributor

hi ladies!

Do any of you know how to find out what Andrew's monthly specials will be in advance-say for the next few visits?

Thanks!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANDREW LESSMAN

[ Edited ]

@catlover  Go on to his website Procaps & sign up for his newsletter .

Honored Contributor

Re: ANDREW LESSMAN

[ Edited ]

He also has the HSN schedule on his site. You can check his Blog on his site too. You can go back thru his blogs to see what he had on which month.

In Jan he always has his Secure Meals & the Circulation Vein Support TSV's on different weekends.

Right off the top of my head I know he does his Omega Fish Oil in April, HHS&N in July & CoQ10 in Oct plus he usually has another TSV on another weekend on each of those months. Not sure which other products on which months without looking it up.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, @catlover  I've discovered his website too and order direct from there. Prices are great and you can sign up for autoship on a lot of his products. This summer he sold me on his big bottles of powered collagen as it was a special of the day for $69 (90days which is what I have). This is a great mix to cover many internal things as well great hair, nails. I've seen and felt the results. I never mix taking this every moring. The price is the same on his site, autoship, free s/h. It's more on hsn.

Way better buys on his site directly. Tons of items there too.