Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

Just wondering can't you buy his scents at bath and body stores?  (I think that's the name)

@isaboo  No, he left that company, and supposedly has created all of these new scents, but some think they may be similar to some of BB.

Honored Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

He must be related to Graver....

@MENTL  LOL!

Honored Contributor

First thing I noticed was he had on a RED suit.OK then. He was rude, overbearing, obnoxious to MBR. She was oh so professional, as always. 

I never like his scents so not interested at all.

He does seem like he's on speed.

Contributor

Yep, AKgirl, I'm in Hawaii totally agree on the shipping costs. As for Harry, I didn't even bother to watch since I knew the shipping fee would be "outta the ballpark high".

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

First thing I noticed was he had on a RED suit.OK then. He was rude, overbearing, obnoxious to MBR. She was oh so professional, as always. 

I never like his scents so not interested at all.

He does seem like he's on speed.

@151949 The RED suit was due to it being a Christmas show... you know, like Santa? He stated this in his previews, on his Instragram when giving sneek peeks and with Jane during the midnight show.

He has always spoken this way; his wife is juist the opposite. It works, obviously.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is something about that man that I don't like.  Arrogance? 

I agree  that I don't care for him but like you I can't figure out exactly what bothers me.I do think his wife is a pleasure though.

Respected Contributor

Harry is Harry.  i like his energy -  and he is obviously excited about his products.  they have always been the best.  glad he's back and adore his wife.  

Trusted Contributor

He cracks me up!  He's going for it with the red suit!  I think  he's excited to be back and he's obviously knowledgeable about his products.

That said, a little of him goes a long way, and I wouldn't want to be a host with him.  I think they knew what they were getting with him, though.  😃

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Kachina624

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is something about that man that I don't like.  Arrogance? 

I agree  that I don't care for him but like you I can't figure out exactly what bothers me.I do think his wife is a pleasure though.

Ah, darn, @dex, I was right there with until your last few words because there is something about her that bugs me. Oh, well, I'm not into home fragrances, and I don't do Nest perfumes, so it's all good. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I didn't say I liked her perfume ...fact is the stuff is way too strong for me.Maybe Harry doesn't have any nose left after smelling that stuff on her day in and out.