Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

A disaster.  He will not let her speak and it sounded like she was getting frustrated.  They are both talking at the same time.  He is tAlking like he is on speed.

Sounds just like her Monday night LOGO shows!  Smiley Sad 

Trusted Contributor

Wow, am I glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!  I noticed it last night.  I was waiting for Valerie's show so thought I would watch the presentation of the TSV.  I had to mute the TV.  Then this morning, (again waiting for Valerie to come on), I noticed that he just wouldn't stop talking.  I could have swore their air time was up (10 AM here) and he was asking for the lights to be turned down.  I'm sure his products are wonderful but I just can't take the manic sales approach. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

I tried so hard a couple of times today to watch him. I have been keeping tabs on posters advice on his scents, so that just maybe I will purchase.   At first I thought it was the hosts....but, nope..... it's him...... he's manic!!  Please, calm down next time around, cuz I'm outta here today.  Haaaa, at least I had good intentions!

hi cancun!  i, too, tried to watch harry....so disappointed with his hyper behavior....but i did go online and purchased his tarts......curious to see how they compare to my favorite brand!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I tried so hard a couple of times today to watch him. I have been keeping tabs on posters advice on his scents, so that just maybe I will purchase.   At first I thought it was the hosts....but, nope..... it's him...... he's manic!!  Please, calm down next time around, cuz I'm outta here today.  Haaaa, at least I had good intentions!

hi cancun!  i, too, tried to watch harry....so disappointed with his hyper behavior....but i did go online and purchased his tarts......curious to see how they compare to my favorite brand!

@nana59

Hi there, Nananana!!!  I went online & there was a PDF file with descriptions of the scents, so I downloaded it & read all about em!!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I agree Amy and Harry did not mix. 2 chatterboxes. Love his products but he doesn't present well. He was all over the place and made Amy's job harder. He did better with the woman host this morning before Valerie. 

Honored Contributor

There is something about that man that I don't like.  Arrogance? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

He must be related to Graver....

Honored Contributor

Re: AMY AND HARRY

[ Edited ]

I've watched all his shows and geez, he and Amy did NOT work well. Agree with me or not here; I have NO issue with Harry. He KNOWS his stuff. If you're new to him and his products than you might not know that when it comes to candles and scents, the man KNOWS HIS STUFF. This is where QVC fails horribly: they do NOT allow the vendor to speak. I don't want to hear Amy's fake laugh, I don't want to see her play cutesy, I don't want to hear HER ideas..... I want to listen to HARRY because he knows the product like no one else does.

Funny thing, QVC UK is completely different: the vendor does ALL the talking and the host rarely speaks. HUGE difference and you learn a TON this way.

So far, Jane and Amy didn't work well with Harry. The noon show was quite good; the host was Rachel Boesing and she let him run the show; enjoyed watching them. Keep the hyper/ perky hosts away from Harry and the show will run smoothly. Will be interesting to see him with Jill tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

I must have been watching another show. I had fun watching them. Harry has been hyper this return. He is on a high bringing what he loves to do and making a bundle at it. I caved as I knew I would!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Re: AMY AND HARRY

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking the expectation & pressure to return is bigger than he is.  He parted ways with BBW, recently became the CEO of PARTYLITE & then left them shortly after he came on board.  So QVC strikeS a deal with Harry that none of us will ever know.  He has been out of the presentation light for awhile & no doubt was trying to find his swagger again.  Another poster stated he needed longer than an hour to present his new line.  Homeworx, this is his sole baby & the pressure is on!