Esteemed Contributor

A disaster.  He will not let her speak and it sounded like she was getting frustrated.  They are both talking at the same time.  He is tAlking like he is on speed.

Honored Contributor

I agree completely!  I just wrote on another post that he makes it very difficult for the host to do their work.  He's either rude or just oblivious to the presence of a host.

Honored Contributor

I think guest hosts, as a rule, hardly get to speak because the hosts take over.  Harry knows his prooducts and has good ideas.  He feels rushed so is talking at warp speed, right up there with Rick, lol, though I think Rick has him beat.

Trusted Contributor

I tried so hard a couple of times today to watch him. I have been keeping tabs on posters advice on his scents, so that just maybe I will purchase.   At first I thought it was the hosts....but, nope..... it's him...... he's manic!!  Please, calm down next time around, cuz I'm outta here today.  Haaaa, at least I had good intentions!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I tried to watch his presentations, but I just can't. There has to be give and take between the host and OAP, maybe he will learn it in time, but no matter how good his product is, he does it no favors.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I tried to watch his presentations, but I just can't. There has to be give and take between the host and OAP, maybe he will learn it in time, but no matter how good his product is, he does it no favors.

@QVCkitty1 ~ people seem to be gaga over his stuff🤷🏻‍♀️  I haven't purchased anything by slatkin, but according to reviews,  his scents are good?  Since S&H is so high with Q, I'm hoping to find the scents I'd like to purchase for the holidays elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

I loved them both. Their energy inspired me to purchase several items.

Esteemed Contributor

I was so excited that Harry was returning to QVC, but his presentations have been over the top....l don't remember his personality to be so over-bearing and hyper!  Disappointed..cause I always enjoyed watching him in the past...

Trusted Contributor

Just wondering can't you buy his scents at bath and body stores?  (I think that's the name)