Honored Contributor

I've had a couple of items in my Amazon cart for a few weeks and Wednesday decided to pull the trigger and order.

I'm NOT a prime member but they were delivered today about 2:00 Washington state time and were shipped as Prime!

This happens every once in awhile and I've yet to figure out why! I usually wait until I have a few things to order but they aren't huge dollar amounts.

Oh well, I'm just happy to have my stuff so quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AMAZON AMAZING DELIVERY!

Items that we ordered from Amazon earlier in the week have been delayed more than once.  Hopefully, they will be here sometime this week.  

Honored Contributor

It seems like lately, except for auto-delivery, I have been getting my orders the next day.  I do have Prime, though, so that makes a difference.

My auto delivery items never take more than 2-3 days, though, so that's nice.  Sometimes I run it a bit close and worry about running out.

Honored Contributor

My friend does not have Prime but she gets most Prime eligible  things in 2 to 3 days.  

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

It seems like lately, except for auto-delivery, I have been getting my orders the next day.  I do have Prime, though, so that makes a difference.

My auto delivery items never take more than 2-3 days, though, so that's nice.  Sometimes I run it a bit close and worry about running out.

@chickenbutt 

We placed an Amazon order Friday and it arrived Saturday and we don't have prime.

They're really steppin' up with their shipping!

BTW, your email must not be working again....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Amazon is opening a new fulfilment center near me next month.  We can get some items "same day" now. 

There are 3 within 50 miles of me now.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I've had a couple of items in my Amazon cart for a few weeks and Wednesday decided to pull the trigger and order.

I'm NOT a prime member but they were delivered today about 2:00 Washington state time and were shipped as Prime!

This happens every once in awhile and I've yet to figure out why! I usually wait until I have a few things to order but they aren't huge dollar amounts.

Oh well, I'm just happy to have my stuff so quickly.

Yepper.....my stuff had kind of slowed down for a bit.  They have stepped up their game for me.  I'm pleased.  Though, I don't pay for my Prime Membership (fam gives it as a gift every year).  Quick is good in my book!!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

My stuff usually comes in a day or two, but lately I get e-mails telling me there is a delay.

Amazon is fast, but not as fast as they used to be.  I am not complaining though.

Honored Contributor

Friday around 9pm was Skyping with gd and we selected a few new books for her thru Amazon.

They were delivered at 9:00 am Saturday🙂🙂

we have warehouses in our area and most things come quickly.  Sometimes within hours🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt 

We placed an Amazon order Friday and it arrived Saturday and we don't have prime.

They're really steppin' up with their shipping!

BTW, your email must not be working again....

@KingstonsMom  - Yeah, I'm confused.  I asked somebody on a board I frequent where there are a ton of really smart folks and - I'll drop you a PM to explain what little I have.  Smiley Happy