Respected Contributor

AK handbag still in processing!!!!!

Wonder what that is about,

Respected Contributor

Re: AK handbag still in processing!!!!!

It always takes this long for processing.  Nothing unusual here.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Wonder what that is about,

Lately, it's hit or miss. I  had an order processing for 5 days and then another that shipped the next day. 

The one that was processing for 5 days then switched to back order and I had to change my size. 

I think QVC is going through some big changes in how they process and ship orders. They are using new shippers such as Laser Ship and seem to be in a transition period. 

I hope your order ships soon!

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

QVC doesn't always update the system.  Your account may not reflect that it has already been shipped. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered it on 19th so been 4 days.  Customer service said that it says I should get it on the 24th. I asked her how that was possible if not even processed. She said I could get in one day depending on the warehouse it was coming from. I think she was trying to just satisfy me any way she could. They have not charged me so I dont think it is on the way.  I remember when you got your order in 3 days.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I ordered it on 19th so been 4 days.  Customer service said that it says I should get it on the 24th. I asked her how that was possible if not even processed. She said I could get in one day depending on the warehouse it was coming from. I think she was trying to just satisfy me any way she could. They have not charged me so I dont think it is on the way.  I remember when you got your order in 3 days.

I'm sorry to say this doesn't look good. This is what happened to my order that went on back order. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

I would cancel it but then again I just can't fathom paying AK $200 after what I experienced.  I bought one of her handbags before and the magnetic closure came out of the bag...it was placed into the leather with metal prongs and the whole piece on one side just came out.