Contributor

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME.  I AM LOOKING FOR AN ADJUSTABLE BED.  I

WOULD LIKE A BED THAT RAISES AND LOWERS OR ONE THAT IS NO HIGHER THAN 18 INCHES.  I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING IN AND OUT OF BED.  I

NEED ALL THE OTHER LEG AND BACK ELEVATIONS TOO.  

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THE WEB AND HAVE BECOME CONFUSED.

ANY HELP OUT THERE.......THANKS

Esteemed Contributor

@Santoni,  search Amazon for B07NDSW72N.  I have had this base for over two years and as a result of my purchase two other family members have also purchased it.  The legs are in two parts so you can decide how high you want the bed base to be.  Assembly took minutes, the longest part was attaching the legs.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Re: ADJUSTABLE BEDS

[ Edited ]

@Santoni   I would suggest shopping locally so that it can be delivered and set up for you.  You can also try it out in the store.  When I bought my mattress a couple of years ago, they had several adjustable frames on different mattresses.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I switched to a split king adjustable bed about 1 year ago.  I had a Tempurpedic prior to the change so I looked for a foam mattress.  I bought a Sleep Science set from Costco and love it but it is 28" high (off the ground).  The bottom is 13" off the ground and the mattress is 15" deep - they do have other models but I'm not sure if they have a frame that low.  My bed does raise the head or leg or both and the remote is programmable for favorite positions (it does have "massage functions" also). The great thing about Costco and Sleep Science is the return policy - I did exchange my first 11" mattress for the 15" because bottom sheets didn't fit properly on the thinner mattress.  

Honored Contributor

I have had 1 for 35+ years, but it is much higher than 18" off the floor. Been sleeping in a recliner for about the last 30 years. Hope you find one that works for you.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Contributor

Re: ADJUSTABLE BEDS

[ Edited ]

We also have the Sleep Science adjustable bed from Costco in split king.  We got the one that is switchable, medium on one side and firm on the other.  DH likes his side firm, while I prefer the medium.  Best purchase ever!  Costco white glove delivery was great.  We use regular king size sheets, and they work just fine.

Trusted Contributor

The adjustable bed that Tempurpedic sells with their mattresses is the best. I’ve had mine since 2012 and have had no problems with it. It’s the best investment I ever made.😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Santoni , I also have the Sleep Science bed from Costco.  I have had my bed for about a year and I love it.  My bed has legs that are adjustable to three heights.  You can set it at your preference.  I have the queen and am so glad I did this.  I am in Canada.  They regularly have special pricing on these beds.  In fact, I think I recently saw a special.

The white glove service means that they will set up your bed (not take away your old one).  You can have them try all three heights until you find the one you like.  I did this.  They take all boxing away with them.

Good luck.  LM

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We got ours locally, so they could deliver and set it up.  Shop around and talk to all. We truly enjoy ours and need to find some flannel sheets before more cold weather.  

Contributor

THANKS EVERYONE...I WILL CHECK OUT COSTCO.  MY SON STARTED

WORKING ON THIS AND HE IS A PROBLEM SOLVER...HOPEFULLY I

WILL BE SLEEPING IN COMFORT SOO.N