Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sunshine45 

I just used my back button and it took me back to my list of easy pays by month.

I using a laptop with IE browser, if that makes any difference.

ETA: @sunshine45 , I do have the new order status page, unfortunately, LOL!

thanks @KingstonsMom 

mine definitely does not do that.....it takes me back to the order status page.

i am using firefox on a laptop.

will test out microsoft edge to see if that changes it. i dont like using IE anymore.

other than that issue i like the new look and find it easy to use.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

I don't like the new EP set-up either.  I like to see the list per month of upcoming charges without photos.  Just the facts, as they say.

@sashamatthews 

Hmmmm, I don't get photos on my list of easy pays? Is it a photo of the item you have on easy pay? 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I really like the new format.  It is less cluttered than the old one.

i like it also @Pook .

it is all sorted by month as it was before.

i find it to be less cluttered and i like to see the photo....it lets me find an item quickly.,

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sashamatthews wrote:

I don't like the new EP set-up either.  I like to see the list per month of upcoming charges without photos.  Just the facts, as they say.

@sashamatthews 

Hmmmm, I don't get photos on my list of easy pays? Is it a photo of the item you have on easy pay? 

yes, it is the photo of the item ordered on easy pay. i get the photo on the order status page, the easy pay page, the waitlist page, and the returned items page.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thank you!

As usual, when they make website changes nothing works the same on all formats!

I only get photos of the item on the order staus page.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@ATHiker 

@ATHiker wrote:

I am beyond aggravated with the new Order Status format.  Does anyone even test the changes out before you force your customers to use it?????????????????  It is the worse website I have ever used.

First of all......when you go to your EP items to look up what the EP will be apparently some idiot decided it doesn't need to be viewed and that it is better that the customer get out the calculator to figure it out for herself.  DISGUSTING!!!!

Then......when you are in a tab such as EP and you want to look at a specific item and then you want to go back to the rest of the EP list ....guess what?? YOU CAN'T....it takes you all the way back to "All Orders" and you have to start again.

Also.....you cannot take a quick view of it....the pages are so junked up with info and lines that you have it read it to get to what you are looking for.

Many more problems with this but not enough characters to express all of them.

I keep saying that I am DONE with QVC but I keep finding something I want but I am happy to report that little by little I am watching QVC less every week and buying less and soon it will be a distant painful memory.

oh do I agree with you.  Took me over an hour this morning to figure out How on all EP.  It kept signing me out, or bringing me back to order s

Status.  I checked all balances on my card and paying in full all the ep. If course now I have to wait for each one to be billed and on my next statement, but no more Ep and no more QVC.  I DId the same with the  on my CC.  IF I EVER ORDER QVC AGAIN, NO EP.  IT,s a big IF.  They are so messed up.  I wish I could send the money now, but you have to wait until each item billing date.  I want them out of my life with all their confusing changes.  With all their money you would think they would hire professional computer experts.

Valued Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@ATHiker 

@ATHiker wrote:

I am beyond aggravated with the new Order Status format.  Does anyone even test the changes out before you force your customers to use it?????????????????  It is the worse website I have ever used.

First of all......when you go to your EP items to look up what the EP will be apparently some idiot decided it doesn't need to be viewed and that it is better that the customer get out the calculator to figure it out for herself.  DISGUSTING!!!!

Then......when you are in a tab such as EP and you want to look at a specific item and then you want to go back to the rest of the EP list ....guess what?? YOU CAN'T....it takes you all the way back to "All Orders" and you have to start again.

Also.....you cannot take a quick view of it....the pages are so junked up with info and lines that you have it read it to get to what you are looking for.

Many more problems with this but not enough characters to express all of them.

I keep saying that I am DONE with QVC but I keep finding something I want but I am happy to report that little by little I am watching QVC less every week and buying less and soon it will be a distant painful memory.

oh do I agree with you.  Took me over an hour this morning to figure out How on all EP.  It kept signing me out, or bringing me back to order s

Status.  I checked all balances on my card and paying in full all the ep. If course now I have to wait for each one to be billed and on my next statement, but no more Ep and no more QVC.  I DId the same with the  on my CC.  IF I EVER ORDER QVC AGAIN, NO EP.  IT,s a big IF.  They are so messed up.  I wish I could send the money now, but you have to wait until each item billing date.  I want them out of my life with all their confusing changes.  With all their money you would think they would hire professional computer experts.

You can bill them all now