New Contributor

I am beyond aggravated with the new Order Status format.  Does anyone even test the changes out before you force your customers to use it?????????????????  It is the worse website I have ever used.

First of all......when you go to your EP items to look up what the EP will be apparently some idiot decided it doesn't need to be viewed and that it is better that the customer get out the calculator to figure it out for herself.  DISGUSTING!!!!

Then......when you are in a tab such as EP and you want to look at a specific item and then you want to go back to the rest of the EP list ....guess what?? YOU CAN'T....it takes you all the way back to "All Orders" and you have to start again.

Also.....you cannot take a quick view of it....the pages are so junked up with info and lines that you have it read it to get to what you are looking for.

Many more problems with this but not enough characters to express all of them.

I keep saying that I am DONE with QVC but I keep finding something I want but I am happy to report that little by little I am watching QVC less every week and buying less and soon it will be a distant painful memory.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered something last week and had no problems at all. I have been a QVC customer for many years and have not had any issues with ordering or shipping.

Honored Contributor

i actually really like the new order status pages.

i find them easy to read and easy to follow. it is much more clean looking.

the only issue i have right now is that when you are looking at your easy payments, if you click on one and then want to return to the easy payments page, it doesnt take you back there (even using the back button). it takes  you back to your complete order status page. hopefully they will fix that.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ATHiker 

I just went into my account to look at my easy pays and I didn't have any of the problems that you descibe.

I see my easy pays totals by month for each card I use here, looked at an individual order, then went back to my easy pay list.

Maybe it's an issue with the device you're using or your browser.

Have you tried clearing your cookies, etc.?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom - another new poster with cross posts (same thing in Suggestion Box).

Honored Contributor

Re: ACCOUNT MESS

[ Edited ]

@riley1 

I know, at the rate it's going there will only be a few different threads on the first page, LOL!

Don't know why the Mods don't remove the duplicates, they usually do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

do you have the new order status view or the original order status view?

if you have the new view, how do you get back to your easy pay page easily if you are viewing ONE of your easy pay items?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: ACCOUNT MESS

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 

I just used my back button and it took me back to my list of easy pays by month.

I using a laptop with IE browser, if that makes any difference.

ETA: @sunshine45 , I do have the new order status page, unfortunately, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I don't like the new EP set-up either.  I like to see the list per month of upcoming charges without photos.  Just the facts, as they say.

Honored Contributor

I really like the new format.  It is less cluttered than the old one.