Frequent Contributor

A update on my friend Cathy .....

This afternoon after church.... I went to Cathy's house to find out how she is doing. She seemed better to me. I asked her again about the adoption of the two male cats. She said no .. I asked her why? And she said she was not in good health and was afraid to take on any animals because, being that she was alone .. who would take care of them if anything happened to her? I said to her , I have to let the shelter know if you are going to be adopting them.. are you quite sure? She told me she was.. This was before she told me she wanted to adopt again ..A older cat maybe two.[?} I did not know Cathy was in bad health ? I know her for many years since I moved into the neighborhood... if I had know that I would never have suggested another adoption. I believe this was an excuse...she gave me. I left saying I will call the shelter to take my name off ... she never battered an eyelash.. I on the other hand was crying on the way home... feeling bad for those two male cats. From now on I will be nice friend to my neighbors ... but, will let them make their own decisions.{#emotions_dlg.sad} A lesson learned...{#emotions_dlg.blushing}