Respected Contributor

I just wanted to make a note about a shipping issue that I found. I ordered 2 TSV dresses from Women with control. One was shipped on 7/28 from Ontario CA and no update since that date. The other was shipped on 7/29 from Hodgkins ILL, arrived in St. Louis on 7/29 and has been transferred to the post office with probable delivery tomorrow. I wonder why they were shipped from different locations? I understand QVC has warehouses in several locations but why wouldn't they have shipped the order from the same location? makes no sense to me unless they didn't have both colors at the same warehouse.  Just a thought

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes    Your size and/or color both were obviously not available at one location.  I'm sure they'd prefer to ship in one package if possible. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   given all the choas in lots of shipping, it wouldn't surprise me if different dresses were in different warehouses.  I bet companies even book manufacturerers with different companies depending upon where the fabrics are available.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

I hope you report back to us if there's any different in fit or anything else you notice.   Possibly they were manufactured in different factories. should be interesting if there is any.

Respected Contributor

@Just Blingwrote:

I hope you report back to us if there's any different in fit or anything else you notice. Possibly they were manufactured in different factories. should be interesting if there is any.

I certainly will note if any difference. I ordered the blue brushstroke and the  black dress both size small. There should be no difference in size. I am guessing they didn't have one color at one of the warehouses. 

Esteemed Contributor

And I would make a note about checking to make sure they don't charge you an extra shipping fee as it was a set of two!