Honored Contributor

A new home for the Beckhams?

I just read they are eyeing a 160 million dollar home, with 14 bedrooms ,and 27 bathrooms

Good luck to them, but I wouldn't want the headaches of a property that expensive ,even if I could afford it

The bills for upkeep, and maintaining would be staggering

I wish I could bring the link to you, but as of late my computer doesn't want to cooperate

I like things cozy, and as beautiful as the property is, it looked cold to me

Viola it worked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021728/The-new-Beckingham-Palace-David-Victoria-Beckham-set...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A new home for the Beckhams?

Do they have 15 kids? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, big waste of money.

Honored Contributor

WOW!

they must have way more money than i ever realized.

more power to them......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

"A spokesperson for the Beckhams denied that the pair were selling their current home or that they were looking for a new property."

Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

There is an old saying there is no smoke without fire, who knows if its true?. Lots of people are very quiet about the purchase of property

Respected Contributor

Yes, and I just watched ET the other night and Heather Dubrow was showing her 400 sq ft closet with rows and rows and rows of purses and shoes - I would sure like to see these people do some good with their money. 

Contributor

That mansion is the old Aaron and Candy Spelling place that she sold a few years back to a very rich English heiress.

HGTV had a couple of specials of "Selling Candy Spelling's House" when she was selling it a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

@cherryWhen you have money like they do, they are not concerned about washing the windows or mowing the lawn.  They have hired help to do just about everything.  I always thought it would have been fun to live in a huge mansion where you could get lost in your own homeCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@cherryWhen you have money like they do, they are not concerned about washing the windows or mowing the lawn.  They have hired help to do just about everything.  I always thought it would have been fun to live in a huge mansion where you could get lost in your own homeCat Very Happy

Hey, why not?  They have the bucks!  They probaby worry less about home upkeep than we all do!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Yes, and I just watched ET the other night and Heather Dubrow was showing her 400 sq ft closet with rows and rows and rows of purses and shoes - I would sure like to see these people do some good with their money. 

@hoosieroriginal

All you have to do is look:

His own charity, the Victoria and David Beckham Charitable Trust, provides wheelchairs to children in need, and his focus on helping children has led to his appointment as a UNICEF Ambassador. In this role for the international charity, Beckham's focal point is UNICEF's Unite Against AIDS Campaign.

David Beckham also supports: