Esteemed Contributor

My neighbors know I'm always taking pictures, my neighbors little boy told me to look at the tiny dancer in the sky. Do you see her? He is so right, she's there dancing in the sky. Can you spot her? 

42C11410-18CE-4C5A-BE9A-0140CB1A91F7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Yes, she's dancing and leaping for joy.😁

Esteemed Contributor

Oh he also saw a fire breathing dragon, he did an awesome interpretation. ❤️

Respected Contributor

I see Tinkerbell.    

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@godi 

He knows a talented photog when he sees one, as well as tiny dancers (yes, I saw it too, very sweet child to point it out) and fire breathing dragons...and yea - saw that as well.

Smiley Wink

I love liddle kiddles with wide imaginations.

Honored Contributor

The dragon is in front of the sun. And the fire is curling down and around and upward into a plume from his open mouth. And a little dancing fairy.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I saw what I interpreted as Tinkerbell too. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I saw what I interpreted as Tinkerbell too. 

I doubt the young boy has ever heard of Tinkerbell, but  "Tiny Dancer" is every bit as appropriate and more charming.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

Near the bottom, on the right?  I love looking at clouds and the sky.  I read a lot of fiction books.  So many times, when I read a passage about someone in prison or jail, they mention the sky.  They miss looking up into the sky.  I guess it sounds like a "little thing," but a wise woman once said to me that it's the little things in life that count.  The older I get, the more that makes sense to me. 

Trusted Contributor

What an observant little boy!!!!

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta