Esteemed Contributor

We have not been to our PO Box for about 2 weeks.  We went today, and this was there.  We have been through this before (and it doesn't get easier as I'm sure many of you know).  We have received cards from the vet's office, but they were basically generic cards and not signed by all the vets and staff.

20210827_140505.jpg

20210827_140446.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

We have not been to our PO Box for about 2 weeks.  We went today, and this was there.  We have been through this before (and it doesn't get easier as I'm sure many of you know).  We have received cards from the vet's office, but they were basically generic cards and not signed by all the vets and staff.

20210827_140505.jpg

20210827_140446.jpg

@MamaWick , First I'm sorry for your loss.  When I lost my 18 year Siamese , Maggie, my Vet sent a card like yours and made a donation to an animal charity in our name. Again, I'm so sorry, it's heartbreaking. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

MamaWick, it's nice to see you post again. The card is very touching. 

I can sympathize with you .  Within the last five years, I lost two of my fur babies.

Honored Contributor

I just burst into tears. I'm so sorry for your loss. @MamaWick 

Honored Contributor

You are very blessed to have these caring folks in your life. 

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Cards like these make me cry.  It is nice that they sent it, but once I stop crying about a loss, I don't need reminders like this to start me crying all over again.  

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

What a sincere act of thoughtfulness and kindness you received from your vet..  I still have packets of "forget me nots" seeds that my vet sent to me when I lost one of my fur babies. 

We miss you and hope to see your posts with your sweet deer very soon.

Valued Contributor
How sweet to receive so much love.
I think often if I can handle when our little doggie goes, he'll be 14 soon. The vet mentioned that he's past the age that Bichon frize live 🥰
Respected Contributor

I saved a card sent by my vet's office for a kitty I lost over 30 years ago. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

What a wonderful tribute to dear sweet Cricket Victoria and a testament to you and PapaWick as well.  

Cricket's visit to the Rainbow Bridge has left a big hole in yours and the hearts of many. May her memory be a blessing and may those memories help.   

Woofs to sweet Cricket in heaven.  She will not be forgotten.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet