Occasional Contributor

Today HSN has the Aftershokz Trekz Air Wirelss Bone Conduction Headphones for $89.99 w/free s&h.  Certainly beats the TSV price QVC had a short time ago on the same configuration. Feeling a bit stupid about my QVC purchase.

Honored Contributor

@domestically challenged 

It happens. They may or may not have been at that price when you purchased at the Q. No point in beating yourself up over things like this.

BTW, enjoy them! I’ve got a pair and really like them. I got mine before they were on QVC.

Occasional Contributor

I know...I do love the headphones, though.  I’m okay now...lol.

Honored Contributor

@domestically challenged 

I have a house full of things, had I waited to purchase, would have probably saved me thousands and thousands of $$$$. But! When I needed/need something to complete my electronic systems that work great for me, or much of my exercise equipment? My enjoyment is much more important to me than waiting, at times years, for quantity bought, to lower those prices.

Nobody is guaranteed a tomorrow. You did good and I am glad you enjoy them. I doubt 1 person exists here that hasn't had Buyers Remorse of something they have purchased.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut: Well said!!! Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@domestically challenged 

I have a house full of things, had I waited to purchase, would have probably saved me thousands and thousands of $$$$. But! When I needed/need something to complete my electronic systems that work great for me, or much of my exercise equipment? My enjoyment is much more important to me than waiting, at times years, for quantity bought, to lower those prices.

Nobody is guaranteed a tomorrow. You did good and I am glad you enjoy them. I doubt 1 person exists here that hasn't had Buyers Remorse of something they have purchased.

hckynut 

Great post!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@domestically challenged wrote:

Today HSN has the Aftershokz Trekz Air Wirelss Bone Conduction Headphones for $89.99 w/free s&h.  Certainly beats the TSV price QVC had a short time ago on the same configuration. Feeling a bit stupid about my QVC purchase.

actually, the QVC price was $89.96 when it was the TSV on 11th of may and had free shipping. the TSV also came with three months of free pandora, 4 months of yoga international, and hello, hello.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein