Curses! Foiled again.

Super Contributor

Re: A Viewpoints Beauty Thread

On 1/12/2014 Daisy Breeze said:
On 1/10/2014 mgm2 said:

Curses! Foiled again.

Contributor

Wow over half an hour...where have you been?

Frequent Contributor

I use Argan Oil in baths and on my fingernails.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/12/2014 Sassenach1 said:Hi Mellie, you probably don't remember me, but it is good to "see" you again.

If you've been here since 2005 I should remember you. Did you have a different name?

Valued Contributor

On 1/12/2014 Mellie33 said:
On 1/12/2014 Sassenach1 said:Hi Mellie, you probably don't remember me, but it is good to "see" you again.

If you've been here since 2005 I should remember you. Did you have a different name?

I was bookseller for a while, but I changed to Sassenach several years ago. I may not have posted with you, but I do remember reading and being entertained by your posts.

Respected Contributor

Total beauty junkie here. Tarte or Missha for BB or foundation, as well as primer; ELF, NYX or VS shadow primer; Kevin Aucoin SSE for concealer; tarte Amazonian clay, BB pot rouge, or JM coconut water gelee for blush; maybelline waterproof mascara; BB gel liner or Anastasia covet pencils; Anastasia Dipbrow or pencil in blonde, with blonde gel brow groomer on top; Anastasia contour palette. For lips and shadows, I don't discriminate. Use a ton of varieties. I do love maybelline tattoo and BB cream shadows. And I love Lipsense lip stains and glosses. For hair: AG shampoos, WEN for conditioner (or AG), Living Proof thickening cream, Suave root lift, It's a 10 miracle leave-in with keratin, Frederick Fekkhai glossing cream, it's a 10 or Big a Seksy hairspray. Skincare: Isomers for most things, Dr Gross and PTR peel pads, Lumene or Sephora cleansing oil, Elta MD SPF, PTR night cream, Paula's Choice or Dr gross retinol. Also, lots and lots of oils -- jojoba, almond, maracuja, avocado, argan. I just get what's on sale or convenient. I've been using sweet almond (by Weleda, I think) lately, and I really love it!!
Frequent Contributor

Okay girls ---- best mascara you've ever used?

Honored Contributor

My answer a few years ago would have been Lancôme Defincils (?) or Hypnose mascara but I've moved on to Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye one. Did you get the Mally TSV?
Frequent Contributor

On 1/14/2014 tansy said: My answer a few years ago would have been Lancôme Defincils (?) or Hypnose mascara but I've moved on to Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye one. Did you get the Mally TSV?

Nah. I didn't see anything in it I couldn't live without.