Valued Contributor

Re: A Viewpoints Beauty Thread

I think it's Tarte eyeshadow palette that I like and Josie Maran---
Super Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Cakers1 said:
On 1/10/2014 soxfan said:

They're at the Mac counter at the Macy's near me. I'm not against males wearing make up if they want to but these fellas look clownish.

sox: ddil loves MAC and I've seen the male salespeople at Macy's too. But I didn't see any with make up overdone and actually they were more helpful than the female sales people.

Good to know. Thanks cakers!

Frequent Contributor

I really like this Makeup Forever eyeliner that I bought.

Honored Contributor

Hi Mellie macadamia nut oil for my hair.

WEN

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Products and Peel Pads.

Boots No 7 face primer in Beatifying Matte.

Boots No 7 Beautifying Matte foundation.

Maybelline color Elixir Lip Color( is my fav right now) the color in the tube is the color on our lips...finally. NYX Lipsticks have amazed me as well.

Living Proof Thickening Cream.

Big Sexy Hair Spray&Play AllNighter hairspray.

Tom Ford eye color palettes, Laura Mercier eye palettes, NYX Smokey Eye Palettes.

That's for starters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Oh and I am now a fan of BE solid shadows and highlighters.

IT Illuminaters.

Clinique Mascara.

Super Contributor

On 1/10/2014 croemer said:

IT Illuminaters.

Clinique Mascara.

Croemer, I'm so glad you're here. I went to Walgreens the other day and bought some Jordana mascara, eyeliners, lip liner and lip balm.

LOVE it all! That mascara is wonderful. My lashes look miles long and doesn't move until I take it off. It really is worth the money. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 rondell said:
On 1/10/2014 croemer said:

IT Illuminaters.

Clinique Mascara.

Croemer, I'm so glad you're here. I went to Walgreens the other day and bought some Jordana mascara, eyeliners, lip liner and lip balm.

LOVE it all! That mascara is wonderful. My lashes look miles long and doesn't move until I take it off. It really is worth the money. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Can you believe how good they are and how cheap...but that mascara is a booger to remove.

Valued Contributor

STILL love my Perricone..

ALSO A HUGE dermaroller fan...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

Hi mellie.....

I recently started using Dr Gross Retinol Serum. I also just picked up Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, after having gotten a sample in some beauty bag I got online. I really like it.

I've been using Pure Almond Oil from Whole Foods and Pure Jojoba Oil that I got at Trader Joes on my scalp and hair as pre-treatment before washing. I alternate between the two. Sometimes I use it on my hands at bedtime before using the Ulta Repair Cream if my hands are really dry.

I finally caved and bought Ultra Repair Cream and love that on any body part....I don't use it on my face though.

I love my Clarisonic Mia too.....been using it for about 3 years. I switched my cleanser to Dr. Denese' Resurface and Glow and really like that too.

I picked up the Skinn CC Cream from ShopQ at the recommendation of another poster and so far so good.

If I think of anything else that I swear by, I'll post back.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

On 1/10/2014 flowercita said: Hi. Im in for the thread. .. Anybody watching FNB?

I am.....and sitting on my hands, so I don't order anything else. I'm trying to use everything I have before adding anything new to my inventory.

That usually lasts for about 1 day. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy