Contributor

Re: A Very Disappointed Customer

🙄 guess you just don't get the point, geez. 

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I would love to know your take on the word "rude" - so it is not rude to come on here day after day and routinely make critical remarks about the hosts, the vendors, the products, the customer service reps, the programming?

That is okay with you?  And those that heart these posts?  The ongoing attacks on, for heavens sake, on a host's brows?  And a phony set?

I will comment on these ridiculous posts day after day - and please don't read mine if they bother you so much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coco14 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

I would love to know your take on the word "rude" - so it is not rude to come on here day after day and routinely make critical remarks about the hosts, the vendors, the products, the customer service reps, the programming?

That is okay with you?  And those that heart these posts?  The ongoing attacks on, for heavens sake, on a host's brows?  And a phony set?

I will comment on these ridiculous posts day after day - and please don't read mine if they bother you so much.

@coco14 

So ....  if I've got this right ....  You don't like that people come on here day after day and criticize.   Hence, you've decided to come on here day after day and complain about the complainers?  Hmm.   

Well, I see you've actually joined the group you dislike.   This is priceless!   Pot .. meet kettle.

Respected Contributor

I tracked my return and it went from Florida to Texas to Indiana and then to Pennsylvania....Now is has been in Pa. for almost a month with no credit.  Now to buy and have to  return is a about two months.

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Sorry but your conclusion is incorrect - I am not complaining about, as I must repeat, the hosts, the vendors, the sets, the merchandise, the customer servie, the brows of a host, the teeth of a host, etc -

I am calling out those who post these silly types of topics day after day after day -

As they deserve to be - 

Honored Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

Sorry but your conclusion is incorrect - I am not complaining about, as I must repeat, the hosts, the vendors, the sets, the merchandise, the customer servie, the brows of a host, the teeth of a host, etc -

I am calling out those who post these silly types of topics day after day after day -

As they deserve to be - 

@coco14 

Just like the silly one you just posted.  All I can say about any topic of criticism, including yours, is that they should be taken with a grain of salt.  Based on the way our world is right now, posting on any message board is the online version of "water cooler conversation". 

However, if you really want to elevate the conversations around here, please feel free to start high-minded, intellectual threads.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom wrote:

I am disappoiinted in purchases and in returns.  Purchases are in the process mode for more than 10 days without any explanation given. Returns can't be traced using a tracking number when the prepaid label is used.  When I call for info I receive a recorded message that they are hiring more help so I have to use the automated system which states that returns can take up to 17 days to be received.  What they are not telling me is the return has been received but not processed.  They only use USPS for deliveries to homes so that requires another delay by the post office.  Why should I buy from QVC when other large dept. stores delivered my packages using Fed Ex in two days using free shipping?  Well I am going to continue to use the other stores who give free shipping and forget QVC.  

@I am appleblossom   Ok.  Fair enough.  You do you.

But the few times I've used the prepaid label, I was given a receipt and that tracking number always worked.

If you are receiving a message that it can take up to 17 days, there is your answer.  Expecting a shorter time is useless.  All you can do is keep checking your cc.

Take a break-the stress is not worth it.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom   I use QVC's return label and I am always able to track my package; however, I returned something recently and it took 15 days to get back to the Q.  That is totally ridiculous.  Since Nordstrom is open again they ship out in 1 or 2 days and you receive in 2 days.  I love shopping with Nordstrom.  QVC really needs to clean up the return dept. and the shipping dept.

kindness is strength