Regular Contributor

A Very Disappointed Customer

I am disappoiinted in purchases and in returns.  Purchases are in the process mode for more than 10 days without any explanation given. Returns can't be traced using a tracking number when the prepaid label is used.  When I call for info I receive a recorded message that they are hiring more help so I have to use the automated system which states that returns can take up to 17 days to be received.  What they are not telling me is the return has been received but not processed.  They only use USPS for deliveries to homes so that requires another delay by the post office.  Why should I buy from QVC when other large dept. stores delivered my packages using Fed Ex in two days using free shipping?  Well I am going to continue to use the other stores who give free shipping and forget QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Re: A Very Disappointed Customer

[ Edited ]

@I am appleblossom 

I've shopped here for over 25 years, but ver rarely order anymore, for the reasons you mentioned.

Except, I NEVER use the prepaid label, after using 1 time and seeing how ridiculously slow it was, I pay my own return postage.

I have detailed tracking, free insurance ($50) and 1 week after it shows delivered to QVC, I can call, they verify that t was received and promptly issue my refund.

Many times the cost is less than the label, but even if it's a little more, it's well worth it, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

And yet, all you complainers come back day after day to post your outrage at QVC - if you are on this site, you have read the  complaints and still continue to buy - why?  So you can then start another thread with question marks, explanation marks, large caps, threats etc?

As a more than 30 year viewer and purchaser, I have never either encountered or much worried myself about such minor things.  Any time I have had an issue, it was resolved to my satisfaction.  But, if it wasn't, I certainly would not go off the deep end posting this stuff.

Change the channel and shop someplace else.  According to the grousers, there are hundreds of less expensive, more choice, free s/h etc.  places to shop.

Honored Contributor

I have found that QVC has excellent customer service.  The times I have reached out to them they always make things right.  They go above and beyond.  I have had to deal with the other shopping channel Shop HQ and they have horrible service.  They just tell you to wait the 5 months it takes for them to process your return.

Contributor

WOW 🙄,  just really?  I come on here occasionally if I have a question, or issue, to see if anyone else has had the same, and what was the result. And how they resolved it. I come here just to read most times.  But really?  Speaking to someone in that manner, telling them to shop elsewhere, is that your place?  Or did you roll off the wrong side of the bed and hit your head this morning.  Never heard anyone, adult, speak so evil to another human.  Are you management?  giving them the boot?  Is that your moderator job here?  Cause no wonder they have CS problems.  Just because they have a problem, and are reaching out, one that I've got news for you, I've seen over and over on here recently.  And it's happened to me more than I want to discuss with anyone like you!  But just a tiny FYI, I JUST GOT REFUNDED ZERO, for a return from May, that was defective,  ZERO, all  the while, paying my 28.37 ezpay, over 100.00, on my daughters card, can't get through, what do I do?  Does QVC know your giving marching orders to their,at this point, very valued customers?   Just insanely rude.

Honored Contributor

I just made a return using the pre-paid label.

I check the status every day and it shows me where it is in the process.

I received an email confirming I started a return on the day I dropped it off at the UPS Store.

Today it shows received by the returns department.

I never have an issue with the return label.  It always works perfectly for me.  

But I rarely buy and even more rarely return these days.  This was a holiday decor item that I didn't love in person.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@I am appleblossom 

I've shopped here for over 25 years, but ver rarely order anymore, for the reasons you mentioned.

Except, I NEVER use the prepaid label, after using 1 time and seeing how ridiculously slow it was, I pay my own return postage.

I have detailed tracking, free insurance ($50) and 1 week after it shows delivered to QVC, I can call, they verify that t was received and promptly issue my refund.

Many times the cost is less than the label, but even if it's a little more, it's well worth it, IMO.

@KingstonsMom   @I am appleblossom 

Ditto ... unless the item is large or heavy .... but those items I have stopped ordering. 

The lightbulb moment came years ago when I was returning a pair of earrings I didn't like.  The return label was $6.95 and takes at least 3 weeks to process, so I printed my own Paypal label.  My package went back First Class mail with tracking and the postage was $1.83.   My return was refunded 6 days later.  Talk about a no-brainer!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coco14 wrote:

And yet, all you complainers come back day after day to post your outrage at QVC - if you are on this site, you have read the  complaints and still continue to buy - why?  So you can then start another thread with question marks, explanation marks, large caps, threats etc?

As a more than 30 year viewer and purchaser, I have never either encountered or much worried myself about such minor things.  Any time I have had an issue, it was resolved to my satisfaction.  But, if it wasn't, I certainly would not go off the deep end posting this stuff.

Change the channel and shop someplace else.  According to the grousers, there are hundreds of less expensive, more choice, free s/h etc.  places to shop.

@coco14 

Wow ....  talk about RUDE   Woman Surprised .....  you must be lots of fun to be around!  (uh ...  to be clear, that was sarcasm, not a compliment)

If there is a frustrating problem with an order or return, venting about it here is not "going off the deep end".  Problems need to be corrected, and that's why all retailers have Customer Service departments.  

I suggest you take your own advice.  If the message boards here are too taxing for you to deal with ....  go post somewhere else.  That way you won't have to be subjected to all the "complainers" you are complaining about.  Problem solved.  

Contributor

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Honored Contributor

Well, since you're never going to shop again (right) you won't have to deal with them again.