Esteemed Contributor

JUST IN CASE NOBODY

HAS TOLD YOU LATELY,

YOU ARE HERE FOR A

REASON AND THIS WORLD

NEEDS YOUR UNIQUE AND

BEAUTIFUL LIGHT

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  I have MISSED your uplifting, inspirational threads!!! This beautiful message came right on time!!! These few words mean so much. Thank you for sharing them🤗

I took note of your absence, and prayed it was nothing serious because of everything that is going on. Welcome back!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma - Thank you! If only everyone who is struggling could see this. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Thank you for sharing that. Its very sweet and much meeded at this time. Smiley Happy

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  I have MISSED your uplifting, inspirational threads!!! This beautiful message came right on time!!! These few words mean so much. Thank you for sharing them🤗

I took note of your absence, and prayed it was nothing serious because of everything that is going on. Welcome back!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Go to This Is One Of My Favorites, I think you will like it, it is called Slow Dance.  I am getting ready to put out inspirations you will like.  All is well, my threads have been jokes and I missed not seeing you there. Heart
The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  Oh ok. I'm glad to know everything is fine😉. I have been so busy lately, that my visits here have been sporadic. I must have missed them, but am glad you will be posting more inspirational ones.👍😊 

I just viewed "Slow Dance" and it brought heartfelt joy. I'm still smiling.😁 Such a nice reminder in the midst of all that is happening now, to just pause. I REALLY need to do that. Thank you!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

JUST IN CASE NOBODY

HAS TOLD YOU LATELY,

YOU ARE HERE FOR A

REASON AND THIS WORLD

NEEDS YOUR UNIQUE AND

BEAUTIFUL LIGHT

I wish that I could believe that. Woman Sad

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor
@Anonymous032819 - I, and I am sure many others in the community, ask that you do believe. Life can be very challenging, but we must uplift each other. You are special and please take care and keep posting🙏LadyAlice
Esteemed Contributor

Well, @Anonymous032819, I enjoy seeing your posts and I hope happier times come your way. I know these are very difficult times.

I sincerely hope things get better for you.