Honored Contributor

Re: A Little Trick Instead of Scrolling Down

It could be the various devices everyone uses.

I am on my laptop. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@haddon9   My 'view' is like yours, no options that say anything about 'skip'..bummer.

Super Contributor

My " skip to footer" is on lower left corner, not in the upper corner.

Honored Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

My " skip to footer" is on lower left corner, not in the upper corner.

@mspemberley   Interesting.

I posted upthread that it must be the various devices posters use-some do not see the "skips" at all.

It works for me so I thought I would share.

I'm sorry not everyone has it.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

I have had no problems with my laptop, Windows 10, Chrome Browser, but even using the trick with "The Footer" I cant log into the Forums using my Android phone at all.. Glad my laptop still works.....The Edge Browser also works with my laptop to get into the Forums...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I agree that access to the "trick" depends on the device and browser being used.  I don't see that on my screen

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 

I have had no problems with my laptop, Windows 10, Chrome Browser, but even using the trick with "The Footer" I cant log into the Forums using my Android phone at all.. Glad my laptop still works.....The Edge Browser also works with my laptop to get into the Forums...

@Spurt   I only use my laptop but just for kicks and giggles tried my Android  and couldn't find the "Footer" either.  I didn't sign in on it-just looked.

I also use Windows 10 and Chrome on my laptop and that is the only device I use.

Respected Contributor

For me only the Forums are screwed up and I will NOT adjust to this abnormal way to function...this is such an amateur website with poor-quality IT support.  There is ALWAYS some kind of technology problem on this site and it is due to poor IT support.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

this is insane to try to sign on to forum topics.......def some way of trying to have members join Facebook forum..........

talk about control

@kelsey17  Indeed control...I have never used Facebook and have no intention of ever using Facebook...QVC needs to get some QUALITY into this website.  But then, quality is sorely lacking everywhere within QVC....