Esteemed Contributor

A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT

1.   Doing the best of the moment puts you in the best place  for the next moment.

2.   "When you're out of will power call on stubbornness, that's the trick."

3.   When the world says, "Give up."  Try it one more time.

4.   The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.  Don't Give Up!

5.   You are not created for everyone to like you.  Just be yourself and the right ones will.

6.   Sometimes we expect more from others than we get, because we'd be willing to do that much for them.  Keep giving because it makes you feel good, not because you need them to give back.  In the end, it is the giver that gets the biggest gift of all.

7.   Be a Warrior.  Not a Worrier.

8.   Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.

9.   Hey, Beautiful one:  You knew today would be  a little  tricky.  Hang tight love.  You're walking in the right direction.  Just keep walking.

10.   Will it be easy?  NOPE.  Worth it?  ABSOLUTELY.

11.   Stop saying, "I wish", Start saying "I will."

12.   Promise me you'll always remember:  You are braver than you believe, STRONGER than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as BEAUTIFUL AS YOU EVER IMAGINED,

13.   The best thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

14.   Both faith and fear might sail into your harbor.  But it's your harbor and you decide who gets to drop anchor.

15.   Don't let yesterday take up too much time of today.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT

[ Edited ]

Wow these are all so true hard to pick just one.  Number 5 is close to what my mom always said " Just remember not everyone you meet will like you and that's ok" ❤️☕️

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

You have shared a lot of wit and wisdom with us; but, "When you're out of will power call on stubbornness, that's the trick." might be the best one yet.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma. terrific, your posts make a positive difference in my day many thanks 🙏.

Have a great 👍🏿 day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Each of these has me saying, "mmm...hmmm", but #4, 7, 12, 14 and 15 has me saying, YESSSSSSS". Well done!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖