Esteemed Contributor

A LITTLE OF THIS A LITTLE OF THAT CONTINUED

15.   I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note saying, "Toys not included."

Bernard Manning

16.   What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.         Phyliss Diller

17.   Nothing says holidays like a cheese log.

Ellen Degeneres

18.   I stopped believing in Sana Claus when I was six.  Mother took me to see Santa Claus in a department store, and he asked me for my autograph.    Shirley Temple

19.   Santa Claus has the right idea.  Visit people once a year.

Victor Borge

20.   Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.

Andy Borowitz

21.   Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call.

Richard Lewis

22.   I hate the radio this time of year because they play "All I Want For Christmas Is You," like every other song.  And that's just not enough.              Bridgen Winegar

23.   People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.                                         Unknown

24.   One of the most glorious messes in the world is in the living room on Christmas Day.  Don't clean it up too quickly.

Andy Rooney

25.   My husband's idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.                                Melanie White

26.  I grew up on a Christmas Tree Farm so this is a good season for me.  It was my job to pull the praying mantis pods off the Christmas trees.          Taylor Swift

27.   I planned out our whole day.  First, we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Toll House Cookie Dough as fast as we can and then we'll snuggle.                          Elf

28.   At Christmas, tea is compulsory.  Relatives are optional.

Unknown

29.   Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.  In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.

Larry Wilde

30.   You know you're getting old when Santa starts looking younger.                                         Robert Paul

31.   Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.                    Charles M Schulz

32.   There are three stages of man:

He believes in Santa Claus

He does not believe in Santa Claus

He is Santa Claus.                       Bob Phillips

33.   I haven't taken my Christmas lights down.  They look so nice on the pumpkin.                        Winston Spear

34.   Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and receipts for all major purchases.       Bridgen Winegar

35.   Thank you, stockings, for being a long flammable piece of fabric people like to hang over a roaring fireplace.

Jimmy Fallon

36.   I don't want Christmas season to end, because it's the only time I can legitimately indulge in a particular addiction:

Glitter.                                              Eloise James

37.   It's easier to feel a little more spiritual with a couple of bucks in your pocket.                      Craig Ferguson

38.   That's the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.              Jerry Seinfeld

THE END

READER'S DIGEST

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: A LITTLE OF THIS A LITTLE OF THAT CONTINUED

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma     #16......I went to only ONE Christmas "office party" when I was young and naive.    Uh....I guess I expected them to be singing Christmas carrolls.....    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

OMG number 2 is just fabulous. I'm still laughing. 🤣🤣🤣🙏❤️☕️

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

#30 is too funny but oh so true!! 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for sharng, I needed that laughter to start my day. #16 is so true, there's one at every company party! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I enjoyed each of these jolly tidbits, but numbers 30, and 35 brought tears to my eyes; I laughed that hard. Jimmy Fallon is HILARIOUS!!!😂😂🤣🤣🤣

~~~All we need is LOVE💖