Honored Contributor

Re: A Good Thing To Keep In Mind About Stress

@MoonieBaby    Mine too - must be why he just made German Choc cupcakes with gooey icing having coconut and chopped pecans.

Can't wait to try these. He's been on a roll making chocolate desserts so I KNOW he's not stressed over anything!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123. Believe me, you wouldn't want anything I baked. My philosophy has always been Why bake when there are bakeries?
And there's no clean up involved other than throwing away a bag or cardboard box!😄
Honored Contributor

Yes, when I picked up my necessary groceries at the market yesterday, a package of frozen cookie dough jumped into my cart.  

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Yes, when I picked up my necessary groceries at the market yesterday, a package of frozen cookie dough jumped into my cart.  

@september, it was a key lime pie that invaded our cart.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@september wrote:

Lol....was shopping in the frozen vegetable section, and the frozen desserts were on my way to the checkout area.  

you can use that excuse, too 

Honored Contributor

@september LOL @ the frozen cookie dough. I hope you enjoy it.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@september @suzyQ3   I haven't needed to go to the grocery store for 2 weeks I think. I'll be headaing to mine mid week this coming. My point is, it's kind of funny when you walk through the isles to see what's there now and what isn't, what others are buying or not.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@september wrote:

=====

For me it was cinnamon pull apart buns that appeared in my grocery bag. We just finished having our breakfast. I added sliced oranges and Cinnamon Bun coffee to our breakfast menu.

Valued Contributor

@Mersha   Ohhh a co-conspirator, I love it!

I always purchase a bag of those Cadbury mini eggs (not the ones with the filling) for my daughter for Easter. 

Sadly, they didn't make it past St. Patrick's Day Cat Surprised

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon