Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Barbie or Ken Makeover !

Stopped playing with Barbie as a child.  That was that and I don't need such an item to be me.  Such immaturity in America.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

No thanks. The Barbie thing is just getting too much....Barbie overload! Enough already.

Agreed!  It's gotten to the point of being over the top!  Why so much Barbie stuff?  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

No thanks. The Barbie thing is just getting too much....Barbie overload! Enough already.

Agreed!  It's gotten to the point of being over the top!  Why so much Barbie stuff?  

@haddon9  

Too many jumping on Barbie Bandwagon! 

Of course, it could be a bit of a distraction from the heat, and most movie theaters are air conditioned, so there's that.    

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I agree!  I just don't get all this Barbie stuff.  She has been around for ages!  I am 70 and still have some of my original dolls and clothing.  Those clothes were made better than our adult human clothing today!!!  The stuff they sell for Barbie now is pure junk.  My grandaughter who is 6 plays with them stlll.  Her mom is NOT allowing her to see the movie.  PG13???  Who is this really for???

Respected Contributor

The surgeon should lose his medical license. There might be women just nutty enough to go for this. Sad.

Honored Contributor

I bet he is booked out for months.