Trusted Contributor

OK folks, leave your Covid worries behind, for a bit! 

Let H&M sink or swim, they'll be fine, or they won't. 

Time to check that wish list and make a fun, frivolous, totally unnecessary, purchase or two. 

It's the holiday week-end, live dangerously! 

Anybody going to jump in, or, do you just want to slap me silly? (I can take it)😁

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK  it's 86 degrees here in Atlanta. Was very busy today and I must say that I have checked my wish list a few times. I am feeling so tired (from doing what, I don't know) but I am seeing so many things I am interested in, but can't make up my mind.

We usually go to Stone Mountain Park here for July 4th where they have fire works and Lasershows and also to hear Ray Charles sing "AMERICA, AMERICA" Don't know if it's open though.

Haven't heard much fireworks around here but maybe later. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK , I have great news to share with you. I just hit the 1000 post and I am now a Trusted Contributor. Yea!!! Now I need to hear some fireworks. If I hear any I would pretent that they are only for me lol.

Trusted Contributor

I caved and ordered the Skechers TSV coming up tonight.  

I got the snake and I'm so tempted to get the navy multi, also. 

I love Skechers so comfy, for everyday, and, I work in a very large hospital.  I'm a Diettian; we don't run around, as much as our kitchen and dining room staff, certainly, not as much as nursing, but we have our moments. 

I'm an average sized person, 8/10, but, I've been "blessed", with wide feet, larger wrists, and a larger neckline. So, 😁I'm always happy to find comfy walking shoes, that don't look like I've just come out of foot surgery 🤣