Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what the verdict was on the easypays today?  Is it on everything as it says or not ?   Everything I have looked at it's only three.  I really don't want to bother CS with it so thought I'd ask here.  Thhanks

Honored Contributor

If anything is on easy pay it will say so

Trusted Contributor

Re: 5 EASY PAYS?

[ Edited ]

Thanks @SharkE but the site does say "5 easypays on everything" and it appears that's not the case and that is why I asked the question.  I would think if it says 5 EP ON EVERYTHING  then  the "5" easypay should be on everything !  It was a simple question. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I bet it was only for so long. They do that sometimes. Like David will say Today's special Value is on easy pay only until such and such time. Hours instead of days

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com you can ask questions offline too

Occasional Contributor

Re: 5 EASY PAYS?

[ Edited ]

When I do a search for an item it clearly show 5 easy pays but when I click on the item it either vanishes or show only 3 easy pays. 

The 5 easy pays started yesterday and everything showed up on 5 easy payments. I placed an order without issue.

I noticed today the main page said item would reflect 5 easy payments at the checkout. I tried going to the checkout and easy pay did not show up.

Supposedly their tech people are checking on it.  This happend to me a few years ago when QVC did a flash easy payment sale.    It's getting so late now it may be easier to try ordering over the phone.

Frequent Contributor

@czecheredpast Same here, when I see search results it shows 5 easy pays but click on the item I want and only 3, same during checkout. I went ahead and placed my order so I could use my rebate site, placed it as a check order, then contacted customer service and had them switch it to easy pays on a card. The rep I spoke with said there's a glitch.

Respected Contributor

@brandy77   Thanks for the info, I ordered on line too and it said 3 easy pays, but didn't want to risk the 5% ebates that I was getting, so was going to leave it at 3.  

Good to know I can call and get it changed if I want, but at this point, I would rather just play it off in 3 months instead of the 5.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Anyone have an update on this?   Not everything was 5 easy pays, yet that's what they advertised.