Respected Contributor

Re: 49 Birds Overhead at Memorial

*tears*

Honored Contributor

If it brings someone in mourning some peace so be it. People seem to need signs to make sense of Tragic happenings....they question their "God" and religion and this may give them peace.  It is human nature.

Honored Contributor

Thomas Aquinas said: “To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.”

Disputed to be said by Franz Werfel: “For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.”

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Whether it's true or not, what a beautiful tribute as their souls travel into the heavens.
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

In that same vein, did anyone hear about the 15,000 bees that swarmed after his death at Muhammad Ali's "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" mural?

“About 15,000, maybe a little more,” beekeeper Kevin McKinney told WLKY. “It was a very big swarm.”  McKinney added that the “irony is not lost on me at all.”  

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/05/ali-bees-mural/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not only did I hear about it, I saw them.  It was really something.  Of all the places those bees could have set up shop around there and they chose the tree right by that mural! 

The birds are beautiful and I hope it brought a bit of comfort to some.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I surely hope it is a real photo, not fake.The comfort is needed by the families, i only know this for sure,GOD ,does send us messages, he did to me,when my son died,and again when my husband did, it helps alot.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Miracle, message from above or photoshop?

Believe what you want, and what brings you comfort.  All I can say is who knows?

Not an especially attractive or interesting picture.  Pretty random.  If I was grieving the loss of a loved one, I wouldn't take time out for this photo.

But maybe that's just me.

candlelight vigil...at night?

esme the skeptic

Keepin' it real.