Honored Contributor

That is about what we pay at the movies for a bag of popcorn...I never mind what others spend for something. It isn't my business to begin with. I am not paying for it. I probably spend money on things other people think is foolish too

@sunala  you did right ,and I would do the same thing. You were a good daughter and you can' t put a price on that

Esteemed Contributor

It's not ridiculous that QVC sells popcorn for $44.   It's ridiculous that people buy it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: $44+ For Popcorn!!!

[ Edited ]

What I have seen is a 4 pack that contains  anywhere from 18 to 24 individual packets, so you are getting far more than 4 packages of popcorn

Honored Contributor

Amazon has this brand,what does it not have?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Q has 6 ,20 oz bags of carmel corn ,no trans fat or preserrvatives ..They are 20 oz bags..If you have a health condition, it is something that  a person might well want, as a treat..that is 7 and 1/2 pounds of popcorn

As much fun to look at as it is to eat, this rainbow caramel popcorn is a sweet and salty tasty treat! From Farmer Jon's.

• Includes six 20-oz bags of multicolored caramel popcorn
  • Net weight 7.5 lbs
  • Individually wrapped
Valued Contributor

@Laura14  Giant girl scout thin mint cookies!!!!

Quick grab the yeast Cat LOL

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG that's funny!

Honored Contributor

I might not buy this, but I do spend more $$ on certain food items, as compared to what others in my family spend.  My brother, for example, is always telling me where I can spend less.  However, it's usually for an inferior product (like the cheapest eggs). 

if someone wants to pay extra dollars for something and can well afford it, I don't understand why others need to criticize 

Honored Contributor

farmer jons makes an excellent quality product.

i first purchased the loose popcorn along with the glass microwave pop corn poppers two years ago. i gave them as gifts and kept two for myself.

i understand that some dont want to spend that. good thing is, you dont have to. lots of options out there. for those that do......ENJOY......i like it also, but in the loose kernels. i then add butter and salt. a good thing about the food products on qvc. they have a 100% money back guarantee and you wont lose anything if you dont like the food.

everyone is different, everyone has things they spend their money on. what you may want to treat yourself to i would not spend one cent on..... and vice versa.

there is a thread going on right now about expensive trash cans......some do, some dont, no one is going to change anyones mind......and its all good.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Well a tub of Emerill cookie dough for 45.00 no thank you! I can buy a tub of cookie dough and add extra chocolate chips for much less. His only makes 18 cookies and I don't need them that big!

I feel QVC is price gouging.  The jaw dropping cost for the "one day only" for the lobster tails made me shake my head.  Sadly QVC is completely shutting out the lower middle class consumer. Their prices are through  the roof.

@Reever   But, you get easy pay! That makes it affordable 😄