Respected Contributor

Thought I was seeing things.  How can $44+  be right for 6 bags of popcorn.  ROBBERY!!! I'll stick to my Pop Secret microwave popcorn.  

Trusted Contributor

I hear ya.  Jolly Time Blast O' Butter fan here.  6 bags for $1.76 at Walmart.  Sure it's killing me, but I'm gonna die happy. Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor
I have heard the micro popcorn is fine but it is the lining inside the bags that is dangerous. I use plain popcorn and put my own seasonings one it. The popcorn for $44 is crazy.
Honored Contributor

Re: $44+ For Popcorn!!!

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

Thought I was seeing things.  How can $44+  be right for 6 bags of popcorn.  ROBBERY!!! I'll stick to my Pop Secret microwave popcorn.  

I have no idea how Q is able to continue finding foods that sell in the grocery store for much, much, much less than Q sells the same type of food on air. Popcorn, cookies, steaks that are not even USDA graded or are not USDA Choice or Prime. How can people not realize how expensive some of these foods are?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There will always be people who think because it costs more, it's better

Respected Contributor

Well a tub of Emerill cookie dough for 45.00 no thank you! I can buy a tub of cookie dough and add extra chocolate chips for much less. His only makes 18 cookies and I don't need them that big!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Well a tub of Emerill cookie dough for 45.00 no thank you! I can buy a tub of cookie dough and add extra chocolate chips for much less. His only makes 18 cookies and I don't need them that big!

I feel QVC is price gouging.  The jaw dropping cost for the "one day only" for the lobster tails made me shake my head.  Sadly QVC is completely shutting out the lower middle class consumer. Their prices are through  the roof.

Honored Contributor

Also, built into the price of the food products is the guarantee QVC offers. 

Very generous, but costly too.

Respected Contributor

Good grief, nobody is getting robbed...you choose to buy & if you don't like the popcorn call CS for a refund & throw it away.