Honored Contributor

Anybody else not receive their check yet ?

Honored Contributor

I found mine in a bank account.  My first was by check, second debit card and this one direct deposit.  The same account my SS check goes in.  It had been there awhile. 

Esteemed Contributor

We haven't received ours and probably will have to request it with next year's taxes ( we've received our 2020 refund).  We sold a house in 2019 and that kicked us up enough that we weren't eligible for number 2.  Thankfully, we don't have any debts but will have $13,000 over next 12-15 months for dental reconstruction ( so stimulus would come in handy).

Esteemed Contributor

Mine was scheduled to be mailed on April 2nd; so far no check. When I first went to Get My Payment Status it stated direct deposit  date not determined and then a week later stated mailing check. It made no sense. They had my correct account number. 

I read when they mail your stimulus it could take up to 4 weeks. So I am still waiting.

Super Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I found mine in a bank account.  My first was by check, second debit card and this one direct deposit.  The same account my SS check goes in.  It had been there awhile. 

------------------------------------

DITTO for us.  That is our story exactly! 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Respected Contributor

Mine came in the mail yesterday & I deposited it in the bank today.  The 1st one was direct deposited & I never got the 2nd one, so it was credited on my income taxes, but I guess they haven't processed my taxes yet.  I don't get this whole process!

Honored Contributor

My 1st was a debit card, then I got a check for the 2nd one.  And 3rd (which was a total surprise) I  got was direct deposit. 

Trusted Contributor

Get My Payment said direct deposit March 24.Check arrived this past Monday.

My DD got hers Monday too.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any indication of mine as yet.  I got the last two by paper check, but they arrived quite a bit after most of the other people that had posted here.

Respected Contributor

Our 1st one was direct-deposited into our checking account.

The 2nd came by mail.

This 3rd one was direct deposited into a savings account we opened strictly for our Social Security checks to be deposited into. We are still working, and are just banking our SS checks. AND in a different bank from our checking account!

No idea why different every time...nothing has changed since the 1st stimulus payments.