Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Part of that in a world statement is just not true sorry to say,  nice sentiment and thought for the day though. Wish we didn't have to be reminded how to be kind to people or our environment. I was out for a walk today and the beautiful country side was littered with all kind of plastic bottles and debris. I have my work cut out for me.

Trusted Contributor

@catloverwrote:

Image may contain: text

@catloverBEAUTIFUL! Thank you for this post, I love it!Heart I also love cats too, your's are adorable.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99wrote:

Part of that in a world statement is just not true sorry to say,  nice sentiment and thought for the day though. Wish we didn't have to be reminded how to be kind to people or our environment. I was out for a walk today and the beautiful country side was littered with all kind of plastic bottles and debris. I have my work cut out for me.

Sounds like some people just don't care, what a shame! A beautiful countryside being littered, I think that's pure laziness, blackhole99 & it makes me furious! On the flip side how kind & good of you to pick it up, GOD bless you!Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 28 DAYS OF KINDNESS

[ Edited ]

@catlover  My religion is to practice kindness and compassion every day of every year.  Thank you for this list, it gives me some new ideas to practice my religion.  Love the picture of the elephant holding the umbrella for the kitty!Heart

Honored Contributor