Respected Contributor

Re: 2019 ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Pleased to see Roxy Music on list I did not think they were known over here in U.S.

Bryan Ferry a really nice person and love his music - we worked with him back in the day at Wembley in London and all the fans came dressed to the nines a la Ferry - as he was known to be ‘elegant’ great fun, great music.   He is out on tour seeing him in August in CA.  Recently lost his wife + but has 3 very good looking sons!

Off topic but Must add we also worked Beach Boys and fans all came in swim trunks etc. and it was winter in U.K!  Fun times.

Honored Contributor

From an email I just got, as a member of the RRHF.  Hmmm....I may travel to see the Zombies! Free for me!

2019 Rock Hall Inductees the Zombies will perform on the Rock Hall Live stage powered by PNC on Saturday, August 17 at 3pm ET. Innovative arrangements, gorgeous choral harmonies, and impeccable musicianship made the Zombies one of the most admired and influential groups of the 1960s. This performance is included with your member admission, and you can reserve your concert only ticket  starting Thursday, May 2 at 10am ET.

Honored Contributor

The Cure

Roxy Music

Stevie

Honored Contributor

I'm just now watching this. I'm enjoying Stevie Nicks. She's the only one who's been on so far.