Honored Contributor

Re: 100 year old woman doesn't look her age

She looks amazing!  100 years old is really something and to be walking  upright and looking that nice...... how can someone be so lame as to say she is wearing a wig?  A lot of people wear wigs all the time! So what! 

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

Maybe she uses Josie's Argon Oil!Smiley Very Happy

@eddyandme: See post #18. Great minds think alike!  Woman Very Happy

Yeah, @handygal2!  Sorry, hadn't perused until after posting - all I could do is picture JM doing her spiel - this woman would be great for her brand!!!!

@eddyandme: I sometimes don't read the previous posts before posting, either... I thought of Josie's story that she always repeats, about the 70-year old Moroccan woman who looked 40, and she wanted to know the woman's secret. Lol.

@handygal2, JM kills me when she claims to have discovered this.  She's using same spiel as Adrianne Arpel on HSN who started setting it way before she did!  But, perhaps JM will try to hire this beautiful woman - then she can update her talking points!Woman LOL

@eddyandme@handygal2, Finally, two women that think the same as I do about JM, THANK YOU  for your posts! Sorry, I jumped into your chat, but I couldn't resist, my thoughts exactly & if I have to hear that story from JM again........

Honored Contributor

I don't think a still shot picture can show a person's age.  I look at how they move about, speak, dress and interact in conversation as well as how they look.  It involves more than a person's looks.

People always said my mother looked younger than she was when she was in a photo.  But my mother had dementia starting at about 56 years old and was legally blind. Having a conversation with her wasn't easy.  So, in actuality, she was older than her years.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

She is beautiful! Many people wear wigs, they are like accessories. This woman is radiant, amazing what good shape she's in too! I would love to know what her beauty regimen is or isn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

Yeah, @handygal2!  Sorry, hadn't perused until after posting - all I could do is picture JM doing her spiel - this woman would be great for her brand!!!!

@eddyandme: I sometimes don't read the previous posts before posting, either... I thought of Josie's story that she always repeats, about the 70-year old Moroccan woman who looked 40, and she wanted to know the woman's secret. Lol.

@handygal2, JM kills me when she claims to have discovered this.  She's using same spiel as Adrianne Arpel on HSN who started setting it way before she did!  But, perhaps JM will try to hire this beautiful woman - then she can update her talking points!Woman LOL

@eddyandme@handygal2, Finally, two women that think the same as I do about JM, THANK YOU  for your posts! Sorry, I jumped into your chat, but I couldn't resist, my thoughts exactly & if I have to hear that story from JM again........

@Leiloni, glad you "joined" us.  The more the merrier!

Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

She is beautiful! Many people wear wigs, they are like accessories. This woman is radiant, amazing what good shape she's in too! I would love to know what her beauty regimen is or isn't.

She is beautiful - looking into her eyes, tells it all...

Hey, maybe they should bring her to the Q - whatever her routine, it'd be a top seller!

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

She is beautiful - looking into her eyes, tells it all...

Hey, maybe they should bring her to the Q - whatever her routine, it'd be a top seller!

@eddyandme That is an excellent idea, but JM would steal her away, you know JM's routine! SMH   great idea tho.Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxiewrote:

I don't think a still shot picture can show a person's age.  I look at how they move about, speak, dress and interact in conversation as well as how they look.  It involves more than a person's looks.

People always said my mother looked younger than she was when she was in a photo.  But my mother had dementia starting at about 56 years old and was legally blind. Having a conversation with her wasn't easy.  So, in actuality, she was older than her years.

@Mmsfoxxie I am so very sorry about your dear Mother! Heart That breaks my heart.

Honored Contributor

I've found that age is a matter of perspective.  Depends on what the individual doing the judging thinks old age looks like and what THEY think of themselves.

It's interesting.  I've had people say, "You don't look 71".  Then they'll say, "I'm 71".  Sometimes they look old(er) and sometimes they look really good.

This country  worships youth, plain and simple.  They could learn so much from spending time with elders.  My grandma raised me and she taught me not to judge a book by it's cover and life shouldn't be measured by quantity but the quality.

Interesting too.  I've talked to many strangers and found those who seem to have a happy heart (especially those who help other's) look younger and are actually prettier.  Maybe it has something to do with having a purpose and a happy heart.  

I don't know the answer....wish I did.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@eddyandmewrote:

@Leiloni, glad you "joined" us.  The more the merrier!

@Leiloni@eddyandme: I agree. I think many more of us feel this way, too!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~