Trusted Contributor

Re: ❄️ Snow predictions in your area ❄️

Pittsburgh area here. Could be anywhere from 4 to 8 inches depending on how far south the front drops.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in the VA Piedmont and I hope all the forecast models are wrong, but we'll probably get a few inches. 

☃️😬

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

predictions are all over the place it seems like......depends on who you depend on.

i am seeing 6 -12 inches in our area of baltimore through tuesday morning. i believe there are two separate storms on the way? i am ready for it! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Snow forecasts for the DC metro area are always, notoriously wrong.  They seem to only accurately forecast the DMV area (DC, Maryland & Virginia) if it's the areas west & east of DC.  But for DC proper and it's immediate outside neighborhoods, it is truly a guessing game.

Right now, the guess is 3"- 5" Sunday through Monday.  That means we'll either get nothing but a dusting on the grass, or snowmageddon!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Maryland near DC here.....8"-10" but if you saw my grocery store today you would have thought it was more like 3 feet.

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday morning and they called this afternoon to reschedule.

BREAD.....MILK.....TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!!!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

At 44 degrees tonight, we might be a wee bit chilly, but no snow expected here in Central Florida...

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Snow forecasts for the DC metro area are always, notoriously wrong.  They seem to only accurately forecast the DMV area (DC, Maryland & Virginia) if it's the areas west & east of DC.  But for DC proper and it's immediate outside neighborhoods, it is truly a guessing game.

Right now, the guess is 3"- 5" Sunday through Monday.  That means we'll either get nothing but a dusting on the grass, or snowmageddon!

@Caaareful Shopper   Hello neighbor!!  Isn't it funny how all the weather forcasters in our area get so spun up about the snow? 

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

None!!!!!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Cool temps (60's) and blue skies. That's it for now and going forward.

*Four Seasons once again*
Esteemed Contributor

3-6", but subject to change.

Coastal areas are looking to get hit hardest this time.