Valued Contributor

Re: Waited patiently through 4 hours of programming...

@Bird mama wrote:

These are showing up as a new arrival on waitlist?  Hmmm.  I think these are nice and something I would wear frequently

Carolyn Pollack Sterling & Brass Signature Scroll Earrings

Hello bird!  I thought the OTO prices on those pieces were fantastic!!  (I'm sure CS will still extend them to you if you call.)  Since I am photo embeddingly challenged... lol... here are the links for the matching cuff (love) and enhancer too.

CLICK: J324239

CLICK: J324245

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5

Thanks for telling me that these were OTOs.  That goes a long way in explaining why the earrings are on waitlist.  Would have been nice if any of the items had a video (visualize a rolling my eyes emotie-lol).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree.  I love CP stuff, but nothing "grabbed me" until I saw 5 easy pays on a white agate enhancer tonight - J271046, that is on clearance.  Not part of the "show" that I saw, but it did plant the idea that I was sorely lacking in an agate necklace piece.    I have some of her white agate earrings that I treasure (one is the "nest" collection and they are truly unique and meaningful, to me).

I also ordered a Baltic amber necklace from the artisan crafted line after watching Carolyn's show.  It reminded me how much I enjoy my silver jewelry.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

How much was the OTO price on the earrings?  I'm sure it's too late to get them at that price now! Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Hi bird!  Yeah I suspect that they didn't upload a video because they don't want the OTO prices in there.  argh!  But it can't hurt to give it a try and call CS to see if they'll extend the price for you.  Good luck!  Smiley Happy

Hello ItsME - Unfortunately, I do not recall the price of the earrings (I remember the enhancer was $68-ish though).  I'm going to make an educated guess that they were in the mid $40 range.  If you decide to call CS, do let us know how it goes!  Hopefully, they'll extend the price.  But, if not, I still think the earrings are at a pretty great featured price now.  Beautiful design to that collection...

Valued Contributor

Hi Sweetbay - Nice find!  I love me some white agate, and Carolyn always does something beautiful with it.  I don't think the Q has much else in that stone from Carolyn at the moment, but there are several pieces on CP's website.  Take a look.  And congrats on your new pretty!  Cat Very Happy

CLICK

Super Contributor

Hi Ali and all !  I've been so sick of them showing the same pieces over and over again for quite a while now . . I just don't get it.  I can barely make it through all of CP's shows any more . . it's so boring . . other than CP and the hosts lol.  Even American West has become disapppointing, although I too love that new gorgeous red creek jasper and turq necklace!  It's not a good sign though . . when you're returning more than you keep. Smiley Sad   I so hope they can bring back the good stuff.  I'm loving my Native American pieces more and more . . 

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Hi juggie!!  You mean this little guy??  Man Very Happy

xoxo

Super Contributor

Yes yes . . that one ha ha haaaaaa!  Your pic is absolutely beautiful . . thanks so much for posting - the Q pix just don't capture the dimension and gorgeous colors of the piece!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Contributor

Ali, your picture shows how gorgeous this piece is.   QVC needs to hire you to be their official photographer.  Their pictures never do any of the products justice.