1:00 - 3:00 a.m. (main channel) 

12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m. (QVC2) with Mary Beth Roe

4:00 - 5:00 p.m. (QVC2) with Nancy Hornback

8:00 - 9:00 p.m. (QVC2) with Antonella Nester

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn's Visit with American West - February 17-18, 2020

Thanks for the heads up, @beach-mom  !!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn and Jennifer Coffey work so well together. Jennifer is knowledgeable about the line and honestly interested in SW jewelry.

There are no "Oh, I love that" frequent, boring comments (by KZ who lacks much use of the English language or personality). Jennifer has a real zest for the line and enjoys the history with Carolyn and American West's beautiful work.

But, WOW, those braided/sterling necklaces sold out way too fast!! I wanted the new strawberry color. Didn't have a chance to see it; at that sale price, they flew out the door! Hope it will be back for July 4th. Smiley Surprised And, the hoop earrings to match are wonderful!!  

Mary Beth, Antonella and Nancy will also provide interesting shows with Caroline. They are hosts who also enjoy the line and appreciate the work and history involved in the craftmanship. There won't be any faux interest by those hosts. They are enthusiatic and interact very well with Carolyn. Great shows today!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Carolyn and Jennifer Coffey work so well together. Jennifer is knowledgeable about the line and honestly interested in SW jewelry.

There are no "Oh, I love that" frequent, boring comments (by KZ who lacks much use of the English language or personality). Jennifer has a real zest for the line and enjoys the history with Carolyn and American West's beautiful work.

But, WOW, those braided/sterling necklaces sold out way too fast!! I wanted the new strawberry color. Didn't have a chance to see it; at that sale price, they flew out the door! Hope it will be back for July 4th. Smiley Surprised And, the hoop earrings to match are wonderful!!  

Mary Beth, Antonella and Nancy will also provide interesting shows with Caroline. They are hosts who also enjoy the line and appreciate the work and history involved in the craftmanship. There won't be any faux interest by those hosts. They are enthusiatic and interact very well with Carolyn. Great shows today!

@BirkiLady - I couldn't agree with you more about the hosts. I had to DVR the show this afternoon, but I kept checking those leather necklaces up until I had to leave. Since last night the new colors have been on waitlist, so I can't help wondering if they will be presented tomorrow. I did grab the blue one before I left, as I've been wanting that color and I have the new American icon enhancers - couldn't decide between the heart and the star, so I ended up with both!

So maybe if we're lucky we'll see the newer colors sometime tomorrow - when I will also have to DVR. Smiley Sad

Did you get any of the Big Deal pieces? I'm still trying to decide! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal - YW! Do you plan to get anything? I came home and saw the purple spiny oyster enhancer had already sold out, so I thought I'd better hurry up and make up my mind! I got the Variscite enhancer. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom  Have several (maybe a lot) of CP and AW pieces, so haven't purchased anything . . . yet. Still waiting for that Strawberry leather/sterling necklace. Hope you are correct about it showing up tomorrow with the other QVC hosts.

Not impressed with KZ and her constant crooning "Oh, I love that" comments and that horrible denim jacket and black dressy thing with the flimy see-through skirt!  Why would she wear that get-up for a SW jewelry show?

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady :  I bought the white braided necklace from her site last week for $45 which is 50% off posted price.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady , Jill Bauer, to me was the Q ambassador of the CP and SW jewelry line!

But I do agree that some other hosts show a pure love of the line and the silver etc.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal  That's called Free Speech and your comments are so appreciated!! Yes, Jill Bauer and Carolyn Pollack were BFF's and their shared love of CP's line was apparent in their shows.

IIRC, they met when Carolyn first introduced her line at QVC and they began their close friendship. Carolyn and Bill became engaged. Carolyn had Jill as her attendant in their wedding! A few years passed and Jill became engaged and, of course, she had Carolyn in their wedding. They have shared some of their closest memories with each other over the years. A lot more than sales of jewelry. Both women seem to draw deep, close, interesting friendships. 

Imagine both couples have a great time when Carolyn and Bill are in PA for QVC. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@patbz  Great buy!  @beach-mom   I ended up purchasing the grey 20" braided leather/sterling necklace at the sale price. (I had a really nice CR built up and decided to go for it! After adding my credit in, it cost around $22.00!) Thought I wanted the strawberry, but it was never offered at that great price, so I went for Choice #2. I'm OK with that selection. I already own it in cobalt.